Happy Maractite Day!

hrtbrk

They released the Draik!!! I was hoping they would, but I wasn't expecting it.

Both the Lutari and Draik look gorgeous. I love how they have the very faint designs on their stomaches (and wings for the Draik.)

I love everything they released today.

I agree! The larger previews are even better. You can really see all the details.

Wow! You're right. They are beyond gorgeous. I'm almost reconsidering painting Aitvara Faerie. Maractite is beyond gorgeous.

For those who want to see the large sizes without effort:

4.png4.png

OH my Goodness! Draik and Lutari in one day! Seriously, I'm tearing up a bit here, that is so exciting, they are both gorgeous! :sad02: Oh man though, now I seriously want a pirate Lutari and a marcitite Lutari and I now officially want a marcitite draik too. That is going to be SO much effort. Here's to new dreames :woot:

AHHHH I love the Draik! I am so thankful to TNT for releasing it!!! And the petpet PB! Yes!

I dont like the BG very much. At least it looks to busy on the Maractite Usul.

ahhhhh I want a tron lutari SOOOOOO MUCH AHHHHH :(

so disappointed that Clu and Tron didn't purge :<

Now I'm torn. I got a Lutari from the lab ray today, and though I haven't looked at the other colors yet, I'm really tempted to eventually paint it Maractite.

JEALOUSSSSSS :)

and im really happy with the new color for them. kind of like island best though.

Maractite is turning out to be in my top three favorite paint brushes!

The details are outstanding on these two.

I'm hoping that the Lupe/Cybunny/Kougra will be released this year with this colouration!

Maractite is turning out to be in my top three favorite paint brushes!

The details are outstanding on these two.

I'm hoping that the Lupe/Cybunny/Kougra will be released this year with this colouration!

Im hoping most pets will be released in the color. i dont like when they make a new paintbrush and its only for like 5 pets versus however many there are.