1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • I am a Magical Pinata

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrug* Or we could be a bit more creative with those names. I could just be "MP"...

All right. xD Maybe we could even make a couple of news posts talking about 'Piñatas' instead of Neopets.

pinata-preview.png

Approuval on the header?

And if you have ideas for the background of the dropdown and of the side navigation (I don't want to go with an overkill yellow...) let me know :P

Though it would be fun, it might confuse people. If I didn't know ahead of time, I'd probably have it set as my default for a couple days, before I noticed it said "Pinata" instead. :laughingsmiley:

Well its just a header, what we can do is, on april fools we make it say "the daily pinata" then alfter that it reads "the daily neopets" i dont think people will really care long as they have a new site theme. ;)

All right, so I see we're folding in some old April 1st ideas into this as well... xD

It appears we are...

• Changing our avatars to piñatas.
  • Changing our member titles to 'I am a magical piñata'.
  • Changing our display names to piñata-related stuff (optional).
  • Changing the main site theme to 'The Daily Piñata'.
  • Displaying a giant image of Ian holding a piñata.

Okay, I guess we're ready for April Fool's day two months in advance then. Aren't we all so professional? xD

Don't get ahead of yourself Co. I'm sure we've been ready even further in advance before. xD

Announcements