Nintendo 3DS

Anime

Big news for Nintendo fans! The 3DS has an offical US release date!! It's coming on March 27th, priced at $249.99. According to this, the launch titles include the 3D remake of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and a bunch of other cool stuff.

The UK and Europe are getting it on March 25th, though I can't find a set price.

What? No. The Zelda game will be released on the same day as the 3DS, but you buy it seprate. That's what a launch title is- a game that launches at the same time as the system.

I was waiting for the announcement today. And well, now I doubt I'll be getting it. I don't have the money, and I highly doubt I ever will because my father won't let me get a job.

Don't care for Zelda. And last I checked, the only big title that will be a launch title is Nintendogs + Cats, which is cool and all, but I want Star Fox dangit. :angry:

I don't remember Zelda being a launch title. I remember it was suppose to come out a few months later. But then again, this is from what I'm hearing.

Not all that interested in it...I've got the DSi only because my DS died a death after many many years - it was an original bought for me a present very soon after they were released and it died just before Christmas...well, it still works providing you keep it plugged in! Or only take it off for 20-30 minutes! But I don't seem to be excited about 3D!

Don't care for Zelda. And last I checked, the only big title that will be a launch title is Nintendogs + Cats, which is cool and all, but I want Star Fox dangit. :angry:

Thank you! Everybody usually looks at me like I'm crazy if I mention Star Fox! I've loved it since N64!

I found a list of North American launch titles, reported by Destructoid:

•Pilotwings Resort

•Nintendogs + Cats

•Steeldiver

•Dead or Alive

•Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D

•Madden NFL

•Super Street Fighter IV 3D

•Asphalt 3D

•Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D

•Ridge Racer 3D

•Resident Evil: The Mercenaries

•LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Super Street Fighter IV 3D is the game I want most on that list. And Zelda seems to be absent....

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door is my most favorite game ever. I'll want it, then.

Exactly! I've played through it probably 3 or 4 times. I was disappointed in the wii version because it changed the fighting style, so I haven't gotten through it yet. That's the only game that got me excited for the 3DS. Oh and maybe Zelda.

you foo' dun like Zelda?

I never bothered to play Zelda.

Nintendogs, Street Fighter 4, Dead or Alive, Madden, Ridge Racer, and Resident Evil are the launch titles I'm interested.

GameStop is donig pre-orders for the 3DS and all launch titles. For the system, you need to put at least $50 down, and you can specify the color (blue or black).

Previews, I suppose, of future colors, liked to be released in the coming months (or rather, around the holidays). I could've sworn I read somewhere that there would be red, blue, and black on release with others (like the orange and purple at E3) to come later... but I guess not.

The only reason I would consider buying this is for Animal Crossing 3ds... but I doubt it. I'm happy with my old fashion dsi

Old fashioned???? I only just bought a DSi...I've still got the original bulky DS (and for that matter the gameboys before then). I love my old fashioned DS but the battery life was more or less dead!

Old fashioned???? I only just bought a DSi...I've still got the original bulky DS (and for that matter the gameboys before then). I love my old fashioned DS but the battery life was more or less dead!

You can buy a new DS battery from Nintendo. I had to for my Lite, the battery was holding about a quater the charge it should and that just doesn't cut it when you're wandering around campus. They're $15 plus S&H from the Nintendo website, if you want your DS to live. Just be sure you order the right one, each version has a slgihtly different battery shape.

You can buy a new DS battery from Nintendo. I had to for my Lite, the battery was holding about a quater the charge it should and that just doesn't cut it when you're wandering around campus. They're $15 plus S&H from the Nintendo website, if you want your DS to live. Just be sure you order the right one, each version has a slgihtly different battery shape.

Ooooh! Thank you! I didn't realise you could replace the batteries! *Wanders off to the Nintendo website*

Thanks!!!!