Neopets Screenies Anyone?

Awesome Sauce

Lawl. If I had 100 nps for every time I missed an awesome RS, I would be a very rich neopian. As it is, I'm just a poor RSer. :laughingsmiley:

Have you actually managed to RS something awesome? I'd be super jealous if you did.

:woot: I guess I need to hang around Karuva's more often slash I would probably forget to have enough np on hand to buy something like that though. I still can't even get the chocolate avatar, I'm never quick enough to get the rare enough items :rolleyes_anim:

The most awesome thing I restocked was Golden Drum Sticks when they used to go for 100k and I restocked them for 5k (for my gallery)

also a Chocolate Balthazar from the chocolate factory for the avatar ...

and 2 "gourmet cooking for your pet" books when the Bonju fever was at its highest .. sadly I missed all of August on neo (I was on vacation) and didn't sell them lol .... they're still in my SDB waiting for next August .. maybe :)

Awesome! I don't usually hang around to RS but if there is anymore, please put up more funny screenies.

• 2 weeks later...

Screenies are mostly placed at my Acara's petpage. There's lots of it, but I'm rarely update it.

Yes, I've been to your Acara's petpage, Ri-chan/Kohaku. You actually got me into making screenies.

Here are my screenines if you're interested:

LuckyMisfortune.png

85thspot.png

StockbrokeIntoMyGallery.png

WTCPantDevil.png

I'm sort of new to this, but I thank you for getting me inspired. 0:)

404.png

It's just one of the many random 404 pages, but I love it because it's a Labyrinth reference.

I don't have any awesome restocking screenies because I'm not much of a restocker.