Fred v2.0

Well, Finalnd is a tough country. Keeps predators and trolls away.

Awwm 3 minutes to download a 24 minute episode? My home connection does it in 3 seconds. Actually, I haven't used it since I upgraded it again.... to a 100. Not much better in Finland. 200 would be doable if you could dish something like 70 dullurs a month on it.

Finland has... fast internet. o_O That's pretty awesome. Are you mosquito-free? If so, I'm seriously considering moving there. :P

No actual mosquitos, just summers with small bloodsucking things. They are a nuisance, nothing else. Then again, winters are cold and snowy.

Dunno about Finland and fast internets. 100 is about the best a man can get... unless they are very rich. It's only 3 times faster than average person in the world. Hey, I'm not tired anymore!

Well, watched 21 minutes awesome. Seemed a better than average Friday cliffhangers.

My eyes ache.

Hmm... here in East Malaysia the fastest you can get is about dial-up speed (56 KiB/s). :( So yeah, Finland is an improvement. xD

Malaysian mosquitoes are the bloodsucking spawn of Sloth. And that's putting it mildly. :P

And yes, 56k is lame indeed. :(

I've done what I can with it. Tomorrow's Physics quiz is going to be bad. =\ (Gah, electricity.)

I'm now debating with myself about going to sleep, because sleeping means waking up, and waking up is no fun a'tall. :sad01_anim:

Unrelated: Why is nodding colon yes colon, but shaking one's head is a full colon sad01_anim colon instead of just colon no colon?

Because that's how it's always been, and we can't change it now without breaking a bunch of stuff. :(

And don't worry, I'm sure you'll have no trouble with, ah, today's quiz. :P

Hey Livvy!

I went to bed at midnight because of readings.

I am trying to finish one still.

Bus is in 40min. Need to try my hair, dress, eat, pack my bag. WHEEEE

Some discussion about CG's...

Only thing you need to do in CG's is to log out. That invalidates the cookie.
No... That overwrites your cookie with a logout cookie. But the person who stole your cookies still has your cookie with the correct pw

Which is right?

Announcements