Fred v2.0

I need coffee. I don't usually drink it, but it's 5:40 am.... I haven't slept yet. I can't go sleep anymore, cause then I'd be late from the 9:10 am buzz. And I don't have any.

Which reminds me, our old english teacher explained am and pm back in the third grade weirdly. After that, I always thought it was "after mdnight" and "Before midnight" (Which makes no sense)... after I figured how it works, I noticed that my way did work as time measuring. It's easier for me to think it that way.

Yeah, I can never remember the Latin terms for that... but congratulations on pulling an all-nighter Dante! xD Don't exhaust yourself too much now!

Well then, they do say laughter is the best medicine... we need some way to entertain you. :yes:

Better not. Soeone would think I've been awake for the whole night. :P

Three more hours... then to buss, and then I fall asleep there and are late anywho.

Add the misery that I'm hungry. I haven't eaten for 3 days... other than one chocolate bar and tons of coco with milk. Then I ate a tin of tuna. The tin didn't taste good. I felt bad after that. Now I'm even hungrier.

Ah well, we need to find some way to transport food to you then... anyone have a plane handy?

Finland doesn't support planes. :D

Eh, I figured I'd survive by reading manga online. AGAIN. I looked at my queue list on what was started... nothing that'd fit the mood of keeping me alive now that I read Hajime no Ippo's 913 chapters in like 3 weeks. No more action, just random romance stuff I would fall asleep readong now.

Well fine, we will AIRDROP! b)

You're asking the wrong guy if you want manga recommendations though. xD

Or the storm will drop you *is gloomy*

Haha, I don't really take recommedations. I stroll around until I see something, and then see if it's worthwhile. If it is, I eat through it.

Hajime no Ippo celebrated 20 year anniversary recently... it took me 3 weeks to chomp it. And now waiting weekly releases on it -.-

Eh, I suppose I could download Salatut Elämät tomorrow episode, the best soap opera in Finland (And by extension, the world). That's 24 minutes killed.

By extension the world. xD

And I think you underestimate the skill of TDN's pilots. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Announcements