Food Club Club

Fever

I had a few choices, Christie, Lefty and Alamar since Hugo wasn't betting, I just rolled a virtual 3-faced dice 5 times and decided to use whoever bets accordingly :whistle:

Won 0 yesterday though, followed Christie's bets :S

Hopefully I'll win a bit today!

Have been losing quite a lot recently :sad02:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna wait a few hours more to look at Lefty's bets.

To be honest, I either follow Lefty or Hugo's bets most of the time. ^_^

Will have to see more bets to decide~

I had a few choices, Christie, Lefty and Alamar since Hugo wasn't betting, I just rolled a virtual 3-faced dice 5 times and decided to use whoever bets accordingly :whistle:

Won 0 yesterday though, followed Christie's bets :S

Hopefully I'll win a bit today!

Have been losing quite a lot recently :sad02:

Yeah, yesterday was a rather awful day for betting. I didn't suggest betting, but Christie's looked like the best set out of them all, and Greylorn's as well.

Here's what I'm betting today:

Dan x Lucky x (Fed, Buck, Ned, Fran, SEO, Gooblah, Sproggie)

Dan x Tailhook x (Fed, Gooblah)

Fairfax x Lucky

Basically Hugo's bets reworked to fit what I thought was safe. I hope Dan and Lucky win!

I really like that Fairfax x Lucky kind of safety. It just makes me worry about bets that day if everyone relies on a single pirate. :S

--

Today I'm going with either Rugrat's, Christie's, or Greylorn's. I said it once and I'll say it now again, but I like Rugrat's Fairfax x Lucky because they seem to have decent odds if I remember right. Greylorn has some really nice system of placing his bets, whatever it is I'm starting to really want to know. Christie seems to have a decent set as well.. But Rugrat's and Greylorn's are my Top 2 for today, at least so far!

Small profit today, but it'll buy my stocks and replace what i took out of the bank xD and that's always better than nothing

Small profit today, but it'll buy my stocks and replace what i took out of the bank xD and that's always better than nothing

Psh, that's really good! Better than nothing is always a good thing, lol!

24:10 today, nice little profit. Tomorrow's going to be another weird one. Gooblah's at 4:1, who'da thunk?

w00t!

Whoa.. Since when is the Goobman at 4:1?! :O

----

My top 2 picks are either Hugo, or Jamila. I would suggest Hugo out of the two, because he relies on more pirates than Jamila, and it seems like his safeties are spread out a bit better.. and more.. than Jamila's. Still waiting on Christie's bets to see if she has some nice odds for today, but at this point in time I'd go with Hugo - if I could be on this laptop xD

Tracey/lil_princess_of_evil or Jamila233, which is the pet whose page her bets are on. Go here.

Yes, Goob has dropped to 3:1, and Tailhook's up to 9:1 so it's a whole different ballgame there.

Oooo, thanks!

Great, 1 more person's bet to agonize over LOL

I always make lousy decisions rawr :grrr:

May I ask who this Jamila person is?

I'veg ot a couple bet guides listed on the front page, including Jamila's. Sorry to be brash but please read the front page if you chill out here =)

Oooo, thanks!

Great, 1 more person's bet to agonize over LOL

I always make lousy decisions rawr :grrr:

Or.. Like I've said before, you can listen to what Rugrat and I suggest. We analyze all the different bets to find the ones that hve the best shot at winning, with the best odds for NP payout. That's one of the huge parts of this club.

I'veg ot a couple bet guides listed on the front page, including Jamila's. Sorry to be brash but please read the front page if you chill out here =)

Or.. Like I've said before, you can listen to what Rugrat and I suggest. We analyze all the different bets to find the ones that hve the best shot at winning, with the best odds for NP payout. That's one of the huge parts of this club.

Oh man, I'm so sorry, gosh, I literally skipped from lurking the neoboards to here w/o glancing through the front page eekks >.<

And yep, I followed your advices :)

Followed Rugrat's bets yesterday and Hugo's for today~

Anyways, off to bed, almost 3.30am over here bleeeeh.

Winners for Fri. #4312

Shipwreck: Puffo the Waister

Lagoon: Stuff-A-Roo

Treasure Island: Ned the Skipper

Hidden Cove: Buck Cutlass

Harpoon Harry's: Gooblah the Grarrl

And how did our various bet guides do?

Tracey (Jamila) - 32:10

Lukas (Shazeni) - 14:10

Hugo (Malvoliow) - 8:10

Christie (Emeryn_M1R3M) - No bet

Greylorn/Food Club Review (onorc) - 0:10

rugrat0ne - 0:10

Lessons for today? Don't bet against Gooblah. And a +5 Food Adjustment does not guarantee success.

Yes, yes it is.

Here are my "I'm too sick to spend much time strategizing" bets for Saturday, round #4313

Fran x (Gooblah, Tailhook) x (PegLeg, Blackbeard, Fairfax)

Fran x Tailhook

Gooblah x (Fran, Fed, Stripey)

For all I know these are the stupidest bets I've ever made. Or they could be brilliant. They're probably just mediocre. My head's too stuffed up to really care, lol.