Does the Altador Cup have a set day to begin or not?

whattawiseguy

I've nver payed much attention and last year was the first year I competed so I can't really comment...I got the impression it was always in the same month though...

Don't blame me if I'm wrong though!

Altador Cup V: May 26, 2010 (Wed)

Altador Cup IV: June 2, 2009 (Tues)

Altador Cup III: June 12, 2008 (Thurs)

Altador Cup II: June 1, 2007 (Fri)

Altador Cup I: June 1, 2006 (Thurs)

The cup has changed its duration and format from year to year, which may influence the start date.

Altador Cup started in 2006 as a homage to the Fifa World Cup in Germany .. it started in May , and it became a yearly Neopian tradition since then ... it always starts towards the end of May/beginning of June ...

what do you even do? Is it a flash game? Do you get prizes? How do you become a player? I've seen people with trophies that say like "starting player" and yet some people just support. Why?

so many questions :S

You pick a team and you play for that team. Starting is when you pick that team before it starts. Supporting is after it's started, I believe.

Prizes, yes. You earn prize points as you play, and redeem them at the end.

You play games, 3 AC only games, Slushie Slinger, Yooyuball, and Shootout Showdown. (They're only available during the AC.) And each win, or score sent over a certain amount, helps your team win. And each day, the teams compete against others.