Introducing Flora, the Plant Neopet!

keithp

I got tired of not seeing a Plant species Neopet, so I made my own up. A few more PB colors to come in the next weeks. Once I draw a few more I want to somehow get my pictures on Neopets, but being all my pets are usually up for adoption I dont have a permanent pet page to post my pictures.

florablue.jpg

floragreen.jpg

florared.jpg

florayellow.jpg

That's a really awesome design, good job! :D

I don't think I'd be interested in a plant neopet, but I'm sure a lot of people would be :)

I tried as little to make it look like Sunflora, this was supposed to be a daisy, not sunflower. Notice the lack of dots on the face where the seeds of a sunflower would grow.

At any rate, some of the other colors will look very different from this. I'm planning my next one hopefully this week.

Here's Christmas Flora. In case you were wondering, the arms and legs were inspired by American Holly, and the flower is Pointsettia. For the person suggesting Pirate, I sort of had my few favorite colors picked out already to make, and Pirate was not one of them I just couldnt think of any good ideas for it, sorry.

florachristmas.jpg

Fire Flora, this has to be my favorite so far! florafire.jpg

Darigan Flora, based on a Rose.

floradarigan.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Teehee, plants would be neat, TNT could introduce a whole new line of food like "Bottled Sunshine" and they could use Dung as fertilizer xD

The painted ones are super cute! My favourite is Christmas (I'm still in the Christmas spirit :D). And I laughed when I noticed that they all have the standard left-hand-fist.

I'm also curious, what program are you using to draw these?

Teehee, plants would be neat, TNT could introduce a whole new line of food like "Bottled Sunshine" and they could use Dung as fertilizer xD

The painted ones are super cute! My favourite is Christmas (I'm still in the Christmas spirit :D). And I laughed when I noticed that they all have the standard left-hand-fist

I'm also curious, what program are you using to draw these?

I use Paint to draw all these. I'm still working on more I've just been busy lately and haven't had time, but more will come soon.

Mutant Flora, based on Venus Fly Trap. floramutant.jpg

I use Paint to draw all these. I'm still working on more I've just been busy lately and haven't had time, but more will come soon.

Mutant Flora, based on Venus Fly Trap. floramutant.jpg

I saw this and was paused in thought like "Say whaaa?" o_O; Then after thinking about it for a bit, I thought the idea of a Venus Fly Trap for Neopet sounded kinda cool. I mean, you could agrue how plants are like pets, sometimes more managable. xD;; It definetly gave me an idea for some stuff later, good luck with you "Flora" neopet.~

Faerie Flora, based on a Lily. florafaerie.jpg

Island Flora, based on a Palm Tree. We be jammin' mon! floraisland.jpg

Maraquan Flora, based on Seaweed. floramaraquan.jpg

Baby Flora, a cute little seed! florababy.jpg

8-Bit Flora (tamagotchi style) My last, hope you enjoyed them, onto Neopets they will go! flora8-bit.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Does neopets have type-specific pets like pokemon? I mean i guess they have like a scorchio or a koi, but nothing as specific as plant creatures. I could see this as a petpet though. very creative and good brush ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

These are so awesome!! I'd have the Mutant One, I love Venus Fly Traps! Well done :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump a topic older than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.