relic pets?

travash

The Relic PB was released around April 1st/2nd for Shoyru Day. (A lot thought it was part of the April Fools jokes.)

Sheesh. It's hard to believe that Relic is almost a year old. Time sure flies.

I don't think they'll release the Relic PB in the prize shop, but I have seen quite a lot of speculation regarding a new Stone paint brush. Most came to that conclusion from the "Stone Faerie Wings" item in the NC mall. :rolleyes_anim:

I don't think they'll release the Relic PB in the prize shop, but I have seen quite a lot of speculation regarding a new Stone paint brush. Most came to that conclusion from the "Stone Faerie Wings" item in the NC mall. :rolleyes_anim:

lol why would they do that? relic is the new stone xD

And with regards to the plot prizes, i dearly hope the relic pb is not a prize. Not enough pets can be painted with it :/

i think there was already a relic paint :S i'm not 100% sure but i think u could get it from the lab... anyway what i hope is for a awesome battledome item like the Ylanas Blaster... that would be gr8!

my hope is since there were a lot more achievements and a lot more battle opponents this time that the weapon if there is one, will be a freezer, or a 14 or 15 icon constant

Relic Neopets are modern day equivalent of Stone Neopets, only more statue-like in my opinion. Here's the Stone and Relic Grarrls for example:

grarrl_stone_baby.gif4.png

At least I find this a good throwback to the old Stone colour myself. :)

The Relic Paint Brush would of made a good plot prize, though.

Whaaaaaaaat are we on about? lol

Some people were speculating that there would be a re-draw of the stone paint brush to be more like the wings in the mall. Basing off of that, the "stone" color would have enough changes to be different from Relic.

Most are aware they are similar. It's just prize speculation.

Plus, there are all types of different relics. They don't have to make ALL future pets grey lol In my opinion, it wasn't intended on being the new stone.

Maybe not a relic pb, but perhaps a faerie petpet that's relic coloured?

I know there's not a relic or stone petpet colour yet, but perhaps it could be released as part of the plot prizes.

I find this doubtful, but it would be cool =)

Maybe there will just be a Xandra garden statue as one of the prizes :laughingsmiley:

I really hope they don't give out Relic PBs.. mainly because I dislike all of current pets look with it xD

I really think they'll give out a BD weapon to do with Brynn or Xandra

I'm HOPING they make Hanso wearables :D

Other than that I really have no idea!

I really hope they don't give out Relic PBs.. mainly because I dislike all of current pets look with it xD

I really think they'll give out a BD weapon to do with Brynn or Xandra

I'm HOPING they make Hanso wearables :D

Other than that I really have no idea!

i believe a while ago someone had said that xandras wand showed up in the shop wizard search, so i think there may be a weapon form her, personally im hoping for hanso's dagger or brynn's sword. and i hope they do like 14-17 icons constant or something like that. and if its anything like y blasters ill probably be able to get one with plot points then another with the mil that i have saved up

Really? You all want weapons? =( Personally, I'd go for the paint brush or wearables. Then again, no matter what we get, we can sell and just buy other things.

I'd think the relic pets looked pretty cool if their eyes didn't look dead... Yeah, needs some dressing up, but slightly better than basic colors.

• 3 weeks later...

i love them, they look awesome

my only critique is that they should have weird, frozen-esque facial expressions or body movements, because when they're smiling and such and standing normally, they just look like they've been splashed on with weird gray paint instead of actually being turned to stone.

but i agree about this being a good plot prize (:

i also want a weapon though because i am really too poor to buy my own good weapons, haha.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I wouldn't mind a new super weapon. However with the plot guide released by TNT it sounds like anyone who just did the bare minimum qualifys for pretty much anything. So i suspect a Ylana's Blaster knock off. Or a simi-powerful but only expensive because its from a plot weapon.

I seriously hope I am wrong.