Warning from TNT

Guest kxjenn

So I was chatting on the boards..... and.. I get a neomail:

Official Warning from The Neopets Team

You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. Watch your language! Profanity, name-calling and insults are not tolerated anywhere on Neopets. Using spaces, internet slang, acronyms, or symbols to try to hide inappropriate language is not fooling anyone!

The following is the message(s) that caused you to receive this warning. Any profanity, inappropriate language, or bad acronyms have been replaced with asterisks (****):

→ I'm kind of afraid to talk on the boards now D: lolI've been seeing a LOT of people with like "silenced" or something in their siggy. Jen-------------------------]nifer;

If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml. Please do not reply to this NeoMessage.

I seriously don't understand this. T-T I was talking about being afraid and now I seriously have a reason to be! I don't want to be silenced D:

"Jen-------------------------]nifer;"

Is that how you originally spelled it on the neoboards? Or did TNT change that in the message (maybe there was something wrong there.. lol) If I were you I'd send in a ticket and ask about what's wrong.

"Jen-------------------------]nifer;"

Is that how you originally spelled it on the neoboards? Or did TNT change that in the message (maybe there was something wrong there.. lol) If I were you I'd send in a ticket and ask about what's wrong.

oh that's because half of my name was on the neoHTML part and half on the Sig part becuase I couldn't fit all the font styles & stuff on the sig section.

and err, how do you send a ticket? LOL never sent one before so idk. D:

Just throwing this out there but MAYBE they thought the -------- was hiding a bad word of some kind? There are multiple word combinations that are bad that I could fit in there. *shrugs* But send in a ticket and ask them.

As for sending in a ticket... http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml then click 'submit ticket'

My rebellious side chalks this up to them not liking to be criticized on their own forums, but my logical side agrees with Shane. :P It's more fun to think TnT is being STOOPID and hates to be criticized though.

And people wonder why I don't bother on the NB....

I'm really starting to hate TNT, more so than I used to. Send a ticket, but it may take a while. I sent a ticket a month ago, and it has yet to be even noticed, let alone answered.

Just throwing this out there but MAYBE they thought the -------- was hiding a bad word of some kind? There are multiple word combinations that are bad that I could fit in there. *shrugs* But send in a ticket and ask them.

As for sending in a ticket... http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml then click 'submit ticket'

That was my siggy line... lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know. But I'm saying did you post it like this?

Jen------

Text here

--nifer?

because if so... yeah.

the ---------- is the siggy line. Like, the line that appears if you have a siggy... I have no control over it :P

this was my font:

NeoHTML

[fonts=1] → neoHTML[/font][br][fontc=#fb3a85f=georgias=5][i][b]Je[/i][/font][fontc=#fa5c9cf=georgias=5]n[/font][

NeoSignature

][fontc=#fe93bef=georgias=5]ni[/font][fontc=#fbaeccf=georgias=5]f[/b]er[b];[/b][/font]

I don't think people should be blaming TNT on this, sorry!

Personally I think that TNT probably thought that the -------- parts were hiding some form of swear. You never know what people are going to think up, swear-wise, these days. I'm sorry, but that is a rather questionable signature. Try just removing the dashes, because that way it won't have any possibility of hiding a swear. :)

I sent in a ticket, but I doubt TNT will look at it till.. I don't know, FOREVER. ):

I don't think people should be blaming TNT on this, sorry!

Personally I think that TNT probably thought that the -------- parts were hiding some form of swear. You never know what people are going to think up, swear-wise, these days. I'm sorry, but that is a rather questionable signature. Try just removing the dashes, because that way it won't have any possibility of hiding a swear. :)

Read above posts. the ------- was my siggy line and I have no control over it existing.

oh well, thanks for your input everyone. I guess I'll just have to wait till my ticket's answered.