Habitarium-themed user lookup

Annie

Here's the second lookup I've been working on. It's on my side account cataluna0213. Sorry to bombard you guys with two lookups in three days, but I'm really happy with how this one turned out and I would like to share it.

Just to note that I do not play Habitarium on my side account, but I really like the game and my main account already has a relatively recent lookup. This new lookup is relatively short because I don't have any trophies, shop/gallery, or collections on it XD.

Comments and feedbacks are lovely as always.

its so cool.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dude, that is thoroughly awesome. I simply adore all the little details you've put in there (like how the Avatars icon has the little "you have this many thing in your bag" thing at the top) and how you've used the same font and such. It's really fantastic :D

Thanks for the comments, everyone :wub_anim:

I really tried to put in the drop-down menus for navigation, because I think they are a lot more convenient than just the icons themselves, but I couldn't figure out how to do that in Habitarium style, and I was approaching the 4000 characters limit.

I like putting in little details, which is why it usually takes me a really long time to get any graphics done. I would finish it, decide that I'm missing something, and change something the next day. Rinse and repeat. The hardest thing about this design was the area behind the "about me" section in the header. There was a huge logo on it that was very distracting from my text, so I had to draw in the parts to cover up the logo. I'm glad nobody could tell that it didn't look right :laughingsmiley:

I don't think I'll be making another layout for a while, I'm kind of burnt out now. Thanks again to everyone for the feedback for this, as well as my first lookup. You guys are awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a really cool layout thing. I like how you made the navigation pictures with the text above them when you roll over. Very nicely done.

• 2 months later...

it's adorable! i'm also a hab afficiando, so i loved it--awesome job ^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stealthy Steph if you have any questions regarding this action.