New Game Challenge: Wrath Of The Snowager

hrtbrk

this game grows on you , really ..

the second time i played it it was so much fun .. although i only got 130k (I wasn't focusing and just wanted the 1k np) my score was reviewed !!

i guess ill play for the scarf later .. just for the fun of it .. as it's not an expensive item and i can buy one any time (last check on the shop wiz = 16k)

Edit :

I just got the scarf .. and I dislike it :angry: but at least it's free .. I didn't pay 16k for an item I hate :worried:

Question: how many times per day can we send scores on the new game challenge?

I believe you can play it 5 times. I've played 5 now, and I'm about to try a 6th time, just to be sure.

EDIT: Yes, it's officially 5 times.

Thanks!

Argh, I keep dying just as I reach 500K, take back what I said about the game being fun :(

Play it on Hard mode. The game is so easy for me.

The high score was 668,545 which was also my score. But today I saw the high score being 1,511,391 owned by ridoso!

i got 900k today. could've had a run for that trophy :3 that little chia dude starts getting pretty quick towards the later levels. it's a shame that the snowager is such a slowpoke.

btw, have any keyboard cheats been released for this game yet? like extra ammo or something?

Play it on Hard mode. The game is so easy for me.

The high score was 668,545 which was also my score. But today I saw the high score being 1,511,391 owned by ridoso!

You must be really good at this game, I tried hard mode and hit the -4 power down at least ten times/game! At least I beat AAA.

You must be really good at this game, I tried hard mode and hit the -4 power down at least ten times/game! At least I beat AAA.

Don't worry. I also fell for the -4 power up even badder than you...

Sometimes the Snowager turns the opposite direction of what I pressed...is this normal?

Edit: This is so strange! Sometimes I press nothing and the Snowager just curls on itself and dies o_O

I had the same issue. Also sometimes I pressed a button, and it just wouldn't respond for like 1 or 2 seconds. Crucial, really :worried: .

I had the same issue. Also sometimes I pressed a button, and it just wouldn't respond for like 1 or 2 seconds. Crucial, really :worried: .

I had that a couple times as well. I've got to say though, I got most annoyed when the chia would prance off into the woods on the side and just stay there as if he was stuck. I ended up having to run into something so I could restart the level and get the chia back in the snow.

I had that a couple times as well. I've got to say though, I got most annoyed when the chia would prance off into the woods on the side and just stay there as if he was stuck. I ended up having to run into something so I could restart the level and get the chia back in the snow.

I had that too once, but only once luckily so I don't think it happens too often.

I had that too once, but only once luckily so I don't think it happens too often.

Under the influence of the speed power-up, I ran into the wall, but it let me keep going, unfortunately, I was trying to end it because the Chia was stuck. <_< Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy this game, now that I've discovered how to get to 600,000 so quickly. The hard level isn't even 'hard'. Lol

But the little dude (Forgot the species) with the loot got stuck today, at the side of the screen, so I had to die just so he would move again D:

• 2 weeks later...

I just scrolled down everything so I don't know if anyone said this already but 650k isn't impossible to get but, you have to be playing hard to get it. Also if you REALLY wanna get the trophy you gotta beat the ENTIRE HARD level. :( I know it sucks but you'll get that trophy someday!

~ A fool will not learn from a wise man, but a wise man will learn much from a fool ~