Neopets games you really don't like

dr_gnorbu

What neopets games are horrible to play?

Imo there are several, but the worst is Feed Florg. You need 250 points for the avi, but the game let de petpets drop of the table at two different places at the same moment continuously. It's no matter of being capable of playing the game, but just a matter of luck. I keep on trying on daily base to be so lucky, but never came even close. The lucky game avatars are so annoying and frustrating. :grrr:

I don't like meerca chase. That one's based on luck too since you either get good neggs or bad ones. Same thing for dubloon disastor but at least that one I can get the 1000np limit. Don't really care about the avatar.

And you know what game I really hate? Magax Destroyer II. It's not hard. Just really annoying. I used to play it because of the easy 1000np per game but when they bumped the scores I couldn't be bothered anymore >_>

Feed Florg I agree is a hard game. How do they expect you to catch both of them at once?! I tried it for a bit but never got very far

I hate strategy games like Sewage surfer or Stowaway Stig and the like .. I'm really horrible at them even with guides available ..

other than that , I love Ice Cream Machine but I can barely get over the 7k mark , let alone the 14500 needed for the avatar ... but someday I'll get it ... same with Meerca Chase ...

for me , a Game Avatar is a CHALLENGE .. once I set my mind to it nothing can stop me lol .. that's how I managed to get avatars I always thought were impossible like Magax , Dubloon Disaster , Sutek Tomb and Feed Florg ...

I have to admit I hate feed florg as I can't do it...attack of the revenge as its just annoying...there's probably many many more, but I try not to think of them!

I love meerca chase and dubloon disaster though!

Habitarium, haha. I think I'm level 5, and I don't do anything. I check in every now and then to see that everything's destroyed, everything's dead and I still don't have enough grass to buy food for my starving petpetpetpetpetpets (yes I do think petpetpets are silly, why do you ask?)

Mostly, I just don't like how it's a Farmville type game. I'm tired of hiding from those poorly planned, ugly, money-hungry Zygna games on Facebook and now they're following me on Neopets. Ahhhh!

Also I am just terrible at Kass Bash. Embarrassingly so. I don't really hate the game, I just hate how I can't score anything decent, despite that it's probably the easiest game on the whole site!

I don't like meerca chase. That one's based on luck too since you either get good neggs or bad ones. Same thing for dubloon disastor but at least that one I can get the 1000np limit. Don't really care about the avatar.

And you know what game I really hate? Magax Destroyer II. It's not hard. Just really annoying. I used to play it because of the easy 1000np per game but when they bumped the scores I couldn't be bothered anymore >_>

Feed Florg I agree is a hard game. How do they expect you to catch both of them at once?! I tried it for a bit but never got very far

agh I totally agree with you on meerca chase...

it's total luck on what neggs pop out

and I never get good neggs. T-T

so my meerca chain thing becomes super long & the game becomes difficult to play D:

I HATE Freaky Factory. It is endlessly frustrating, takes too long, and doesn't give you any NP. Also, the primary factor--I'm horrible at it.

Further, I dislike Wicked Wocky Wobble, Snowbeast Snackrifice, and Sophie's Stew.

I don't dislike Feed Florg that much, but trying to get the avatar is frustrating since it's based on luck. My high score is 244. <_<

I used to like freaky factory some time back, but these days it frustrates me greatly. That darned thieving grundo! When I know I hit him, he STILL takes a plushie.

Petpet rescue is an awful pain too. Those boats sometimes don't register me stepping on them. >_>

I used to love Pterattack, but the NP is not worth it anymore to where I get up to. I could have a fully maxed out weapon, killing loads of creatures, but get stuck behind things I can't spam attack and can't move out of the way because I'm surrounded by two hit jerks, or worse, I CAN get out of the wya, but then end up picking a different powerup, instantly dooming me.