Clothes - Help Me Decide!

hrtbrk

I loove the new super pack that is in the Mall but 850 is too much for me to spend to get all the items :(.

I'm having a hard time deciding which to get out of the individual pieces.

The two that I am for sure getting is the background and the coat.

mall_caroler_jacket.gifmall_bg_caroler.gif

However, I cannot decide if I should get the shirt with the jacket and background OR the trousers with the jacket and background.

mall_caroler_shirttie.gif vs mall_caroler_pants.gif

Any thoughts?

I personally really like that shirt and I think it's pretty unique so that's what I would go for. I really don't think the trousers look that special but if you're like me, I feel as though I'm in need of some pants for my pets since I seem to be lacking many options.

PS shows us a link of whichever pets you put them on :woot:

Edit: So I was just playing around with them on mine and the jacket does kind of cover up a lot of both the shirt and the pants if worn together but I must say, I love the shirt. And they even look good with the asparagus gloves I had on him which could be a similarly nice np item to replace the caroler gloves.

I personally really like that shirt and I think it's pretty unique so that's what I would go for. I really don't think the trousers look that special but if you're like me, I feel as though I'm in need of some pants for my pets since I seem to be lacking many options.

PS shows us a link of whichever pets you put them on :woot:

This is exactly how I feel. :laughingsmiley:

All my pets on my main have a fur collar, so you can't really SEE the shirt with the jacket on - but the shirt by itself looks very, very nice.

And the same thing with the trousers. I've tried other pants that I already have with the jacket and they just don't got as well together.

*sigh* haha

I share an opinion on this with Xepha. Trousers are so hard to find, especially neutral dressy ones, but shirts are pretty abundant.

Oh DO LIKE.

I was going to suggest getting just the shirt, since pants without a shirt tend to look weird on cartoon animals, shirt without pants works (a la Donald Duck), but ooh, the pants and shirt look fantastic together, and I have a feeling the coat would be too...covering.