The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 16

hrtbrk

LOL I love all the faux meme's that are coming out of this! It does look like a tickle fight!!!

Guess there will be at least one more step to free them and the faeries. Too bad because it would have been nice if it ended today :)

I imagine a lot of people will be busy next week with the holidays coming up! Suppose we may be waiting a while for the conclusion LOL

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

It would be lovely, genuinely beautiful, if they left it like that. Hanso-statue as a testament to his sacrifice and all this noble stuff.

I assume though that both Hanso and Xandra will be unstoned when we unstone the faeries and all the various Neopian leaders.

This chapter was anti-climatic. =/ I know it's not really the end but it just happened so quick, it felt pathetic.

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

It would be lovely, genuinely beautiful, if they left it like that. Hanso-statue as a testament to his sacrifice and all this noble stuff.

I assume though that both Hanso and Xandra will be unstoned when we unstone the faeries and all the various Neopian leaders.

YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I agree, this could be a neat ending, but with the faeries still stoned, there's got to be another two chapters at the least and another task...I kinda hoped it would be over before the holidays, but oh well. I like that we finally have a plot going, though it will be a long time before we have another real one, not something like Tarla...

Why did you double post? :/

Because you don't go like "OMG LOOK WHATS HAPPENING" in a news post. Only the first post will be shown on the website, therefore the 2nd post is personal and not regarded as double posting. No need to correct staff members, we do our job the way we should :)

But this comic is really unexpected. Now what? A magical kiss which awakes Hanso? Haha. Perhaps the faeries aren't made of stone anymore and they help Hanso :D

But this comic is really unexpected. Now what? A magical kiss which awakes Hanso? Haha. Perhaps the faeries aren't made of stone anymore and they help Hanso :D

That's actually a good point. About the Faeries, I mean. Smashing the artifact got rid of Oblivion, maybe it indeed broke all of Xandra's spellage, and we just haven't seen yet that the Faeries are all betterz. Maybe.

OMG! I hope you can go on my forum topic and add your opinions there too.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/22969-silent-characters-on-the-move/page__pid__430039#entry430039

Btw, i got relly shocked on this one... will some people's wishes come true about this plot not having a happy ending, but rather a bitter sweet ending?