Easy game avatars?

britt

Good thinking with the ruler, I will try it sometime!

Edit: So frustrating! I finished the game 30 points short of the avatar score! And it's going to take forever to get to that level again...:sad01_anim:!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Meept vs Freepit...

Last night, I was trying to get the avatar and everything was going great, but I wasn't paying attention. I only played four rounds out of five against the Faerie Meepit. If I played that final round, I would have easily won the avatar.

I tried again, played all the levels and came up 33 points short. Went to hit restart but actually hit send. Boo. Now I have to wait until tomorrow HAHA

:(

Thanks to these suggestions, I got Mutant Graveyard of Doom II today! I just started trying for it yesterday, so I'd say it's one of the easier ones.

Also, I would agree with Kass Basher. If you're not getting it, keep trying or read a guide, because It's not hard to get. I usually get the av score at least once a day.

How easy is Mutant Graveyard of Doom II compared to Kass Basher?

The Mutant Graveyard of Doom II one just takes a little more of a time investment. I get the Kass Basher one in like >5 mins, but the MGD one took me, oh, around 20 mins?

I got the mutant grave yard of doom avatar today on my second try. I was actually pretty easy. I was just dumb and not paying attention at first which is why the silly ghostkerchief killed me :rolleyes_anim: but don't forget to kill everything you can in each level using the tombstones with nothing on them.

Kass Basher is so easy that once you get the bat you will pretty much get it the first time you try. I get that score 3 times every day for the 3000np.

Lets see, my game avs are:

Advert Attack

Bilge dice

Capara (Cheat)

Cliffhanger

Dice escape

evil Coconut

Evil Eliv Thade

Gadgadsgame

Gormball

Grand Theft Ummagine

HATPC

Lever of Doom

Library Faerie

Master Vex

Meepit vs. Feepit

Kiss the Mortog

Kacheek Seek

NQII: weakling

Pick Your Own

Poogle race

TNT Staff Smasher

Shapeshifter

Double or Nothing

Mynci Beach Volleyball

Suteks Tomb

The Buzzer Game

Turtum

Tyranu Evavu

Kass Basher

Wheel of Monotony

Most of these are easy (with the exception of some)

I found Eliv really easy, just don't go into the last room till you get the score, and use an anagram solver. If you google eliv thade anagram solver, the first link that pops up is pretty good, because it has all the unusual words that they come up with. There's a cheat for the Buzzer Game, that allowed me to get that one, I also have Sutek's Tomb, and Shapeshifter. Those were the only easy ones, though Meepit v. Feepit isn't too hard, I don't have it yet because I just figured out that you have to score combos in but loose 2 out of the 5 rounds in each level. I fell -18- points short of getting the avatar today. Ugh.

I can't seem to past the third level for Mutant Graveyard of Doom...too many petpets surrounding me =(

It took me a few tries and it seems on some levels, you appear, right near one of the petpets. But just move quickly to an area where there aren't any. And just observe them. Find where they are, keep an eye on them until you see them near a tomb you can knock over. Try to get rid of around 8 on each level for max points. Then you won't have to play as many levels.

i'm trying for the typing terror avatar now. i'm a really fast and accurate typer, but i'm still not able to get more than 2974 points. i guess i have to wait until there's a random distribution of words that will allow me to get more points... sigh...

Lets see, my game avs are:

Advert Attack

Bilge dice

Capara (Cheat)

Cliffhanger

Dice escape

evil Coconut

Evil Eliv Thade

Gadgadsgame

Gormball

Grand Theft Ummagine

HATPC

Lever of Doom

Library Faerie

Master Vex

Meepit vs. Feepit

Kiss the Mortog

Kacheek Seek

NQII: weakling

Pick Your Own

Poogle race

TNT Staff Smasher

Shapeshifter

Double or Nothing

Mynci Beach Volleyball

Suteks Tomb

The Buzzer Game

Turtum

Tyranu Evavu

Kass Basher

Wheel of Monotony

Most of these are easy (with the exception of some)

Agree on most. For me, Mynci Beach Volleyball is the most difficult game in Neopia.

Kiss the Mortog is too much of a chance game and a lot of NP could be spent trying to win :P.

gah who said sutek's tomb is easy? i just barely got 1922 >.> no idea how people get crazy scores...