Easy game avatars?

britt

I agree with the ones other people said but I'd like to add Techo- the buzzer master game as one. Its easy if you use the cheat code 'cheese' so you can see you curser and then make it huge so it fills the whole screen. Although I must admit I have yet to get Dubloon Disaster <_<

ohmygosh I love you.

my highest score on that game was 40. BUT with your advice --

Something Has Happened!

techobuzz.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT

is faerie bubbles avatar no longer available?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT

is faerie bubbles avatar no longer available?

They took Faerie Bubbles off the site shortly before the plot. But I think it's because they're updating it, since it was in BETA testing for premium users previously.

They took Faerie Bubbles off the site shortly before the plot. But I think it's because they're updating it, since it was in BETA testing for premium users previously.

I hope it comes back T-T

and I hope they dont make the game harder ! because everyone's saying it's easy so I want to try it :P

I agree with the ones other people said but I'd like to add Techo- the buzzer master game as one. Its easy if you use the cheat code 'cheese' so you can see you curser and then make it huge so it fills the whole screen. Although I must admit I have yet to get Dubloon Disaster <_<

I typed cheese, but I don't think anything happened ;( I heard a sound though. How do you make your cursor huge? Thanks :)

If you type in cheese, if just makes it so that you can see your curser when you are tracing the line. Also I don't know if you can make your curser bigger, I meant zoom in, meaning making the game fill the whole screen which can be done by pressing the ctrl button and the + button at the same time. Hope that helped. (if you have a mac its command instead of ctrl)

If you type in cheese, if just makes it so that you can see your curser when you are tracing the line. Also I don't know if you can make your curser bigger, I meant zoom in, meaning making the game fill the whole screen which can be done by pressing the ctrl button and the + button at the same time. Hope that helped. (if you have a mac its command instead of ctrl)

Alright I think I can do this, but my hands keep shaking and I miss. xD Got to 150 though without losing a life till i spazzed out and started trying to scroll up mid-game :P Thanks for the tip! :D

*runs off to eat food so her hands stop shaking*

easiest are probably: Sewage Surfer and Dice Escape since they both have a guide that u have to follow w/o knowing or actually thinking about anything..

just follow the instructions... only takes a little time when it gets to sewage surfer

edit: oh and Eliv Thade is easy too since u got the anagram solvers.. (according to tdn's guide they r ok by tnt to use)

Thank you, I get it now! It's gonna take a few tries but I think I can do this.

I recently just got the Raiders of Maraqua avvie....if you use a guide to tell you the best way to play each level, and are patient for floating 10's its really not that bad

according to tdn's guide for Raiders of Maraqua there is no avvie for this game... r u sure u got a avvi?

• 2 weeks later...

I only have The Wheel of Misfortune, Kacheek Seek, Ice Caves Scratchcard, Faerie Crossword, Poogle Racing, Cliffhanger, Wheel of Mediocrity, Deserted Fairgrounds Scratchcard, and the Pick Your Own game avatars.

In short: I don't anything that really take much skill xD

Kass Basher is just a matter of practice. I got the avatar after an hour of playing the game nonstop until I got the required score.

Easy avatars are: Sutek's Tomb, Snowmuncher, Kass Basher, Buzzer Game, Nimmo's Pond, Neoquest I and II, Sewage Surfer, Gadgadsgame, Dice Escape, Meepit vs. Feepit.

Because I have those and I am a horrible gamer.

I'm trying for the Buzzer Game right now. I was almost to the end of the 2nd level, when one of my reminders from Outlook popped up and ruined the game. <_<

Roughly, how many levels do you have to play to get to 300?

I'm trying for the Buzzer Game right now. I was almost to the end of the 2nd level, when one of my reminders from Outlook popped up and ruined the game. <_<

Roughly, how many levels do you have to play to get to 300?

Completing the 9th level gives you 301 points, according to screenshots.

I thought Typing Terror was the easiest of all the game avatars...but that could be because i'm a fast typer -_-

It just took a lot of times to practice and get used to typing the words (because the same words are used over and over again, it's easy for your fingers to get more familiar with them and therefore type them faster)

Also, you should wait for a lot of the red and purple robots, especially on the first level, while you can still quit and refresh. They will get you up to the 3600 point count you need.

^^Typing Terror is an okay game but I have no luck in getting the 100-point robots to show.

^Gadsgadsgame you can definitely get. I was horrible at the game when I first started and for months my average score stuck at 100-200.

The strategy I used was: accumulate fruits of one color on one side of the screen and lump the other colors on the other side.

Faerie Bubbles should be an easy avatar for people who can aim (I can't).

I thought Typing Terror was the easiest of all the game avatars...but that could be because i'm a fast typer -_-

It just took a lot of times to practice and get used to typing the words (because the same words are used over and over again, it's easy for your fingers to get more familiar with them and therefore type them faster)

Also, you should wait for a lot of the red and purple robots, especially on the first level, while you can still quit and refresh. They will get you up to the 3600 point count you need.

When I got the avatar, I didn't even realize there was one. Typing Terror is my favorite game, since I love typing and I'm extremely fast. But it's still hard, even for how much I play it. It's very luck based as well. I think I've only gotten the avatar score once or twice, after I got the avatar.

Ha, easy for you maybe. Q: What are two game avs that Cornflakes will never get? A: Sutek's Tomb and Gadgadsgame! hehe

I thought the same with Sutek's Tomb. I had trouble getting above 300. But I just kept practicing and practicing, and I got it after a week. (And now my HS is over 18k) So just keep trying. I do better with matching symbols up above and moving my way down. (If you start at the bottom, it's likely to mess up the matches at the top.)

Faerie Bubbles should be an easy avatar for people who can aim (I can't).

This ones fights me. A lot. My highest score is 700 below the avatar score. But I have heard that using a ruler to help you aim helps... but I've yet to try it. I think I will, since that's my most wanted avatar.

Like everyone else is saying...Kass Basher is really easy to get, although it definetly takes a few tries. Luckily, its a quick game to play. Faerie Bubbles is one that I have, though I definetly had to be persistent with that one too, and its not a very high paying game, so it gets a bit frustrating. But it's a really pretty avvie once you get it. Typing Terror though, I've been trying for that one forever. Man. I'm 100 points off. So. Frustrating. Good Luck!

Faerie Bubbles is one that I have, though I definetly had to be persistent with that one too,

Tell us your tricks! Divya and I were talking about you having it earlier today. Did you use a ruler to help with aiming? Even with the guides, I can't get past like, 1300.

Tell us your tricks! Divya and I were talking about you having it earlier today. Did you use a ruler to help with aiming? Even with the guides, I can't get past like, 1300.

Lulz. It took me FOREVER. It really is just practice. Definetly have a ruler at the ready, and use it if you need too. And obviously, check out the TDN guide for the codes. You get to the levels with the three straight lines of bubbles that are all the same? I forget which ones they are exactly...but you have to get ones that you can finish in as little bubbles as possible. And try to get a level that you can finish in only one shot. That gives you a nice little point bonus. And you have to finish the game. You can't get it if you don't get to all the levels. It really is just a matter of persistence. Unfortunately.