Earning 15mil

Fever

The best way I have found to earn any money on neopets is to sell items. You need to get the best item you can afford as cheap as you can afford it and sell it as high as you can get away with. Its the same in business RL. Buy low sell high. Just make sure you arent over pricing things past what others are selling them for or chances are your item wont sell. Restocking is by far the best way, but my connection doesnt allow us to get anything. Haha. If I happen to actually -see- something restock in a store, by the time I can click on it to buy it its usually already gone.

The best way I have found to earn any money on neopets is to sell items. You need to get the best item you can afford as cheap as you can afford it and sell it as high as you can get away with. Its the same in business RL. Buy low sell high. Just make sure you arent over pricing things past what others are selling them for or chances are your item wont sell. Restocking is by far the best way, but my connection doesnt allow us to get anything. Haha. If I happen to actually -see- something restock in a store, by the time I can click on it to buy it its usually already gone.

*nods* This is excellent advice. I have made a mint selling items for the Neohome. You can always find some for below price and they always sell.

I have also made money in the stock market but it's not exactly fast, unless you buy the max in one stock and wait a few hours for it to go up and then sell. Instant profit for little work.

Play Key Quest. You'll make so much in a little amount of time.

However, the "regular" prizes are a little rarer to get because they're giving out Winter prizes too.

Shadaw and I play almost every night and usually make between 50k-100k a day each.

50-100k? o.o Wow...

At the rate of earning say 50k a day if I got that lucky at KQ, stocks, games, RSing,e tc.. Or heck even 100k, it would still take ages to get 12 mil, let alone 15. 75k a day would take 160 days to hit 12mil..

*writes down suggestions* Any more guys? Thank you so so very much for all of these so far :D

I think 6 months to make 12-15 million neopoints is PRETTY good. Plus you might get lucky and have your favorite games with good ratios.

If you play in the stock market. your stocks might be able to take off as well... there's many possibilities but they all take a lot of work :P

If I have lots of time to spare, I can make 60K a day just playing the flash games...

The stock market is good for long term profits. What I would do is keep 200-300K in the bank, and invest the rest in the stock market. Buy your share for 15NP each, sell them when they reach 30NP each. It's slow, but it probably makes more profit than letting everything sit in the bank.

My best advice is to simply restock at the Igloo Garage Sale :laughingsmiley:

It takes practice to get the best items before everyone else but after practice and knowing which items are more worth the nps, you can get a WHOLE lot since that place usually guarantees some profit from when you bought it.

Like just 2 days ago, I restocked on a Usuki bag almost worth about 200k!

Besides all that, games, stock market, dailies, etc. also help to add more nps in the bank!

I'm not the best to ask as I tend to do a slow saving up via flash games.

I have however found that the igloo garage can massively inccrease my profits...as can half price day - its the only day i can restock!

Other than that I work on games to get the largest majority of my np!