Numerous Helps needed >.<

Fever

Ugh, I'm in need of help... Again!

First off:

I submitted my peophin, Xuquei to the holiday spiel last night, on my side. What happens if I transfer that pet to my main account? Does it not work? Waiting a few weeks isn't a biggie, but I know i'll start getting impatient xD

Secondd...

Does anyone have suggestions for me? I've been desperately searching for draiks for quite some time.. And every one I apply to the owner says "no" fairly quickly or requires an extremely long wait with numerous other applicants.. It's starting to get rather depressing. Could anyone possibly help me with my "hunt" for the well named female draik? >.<

Draik's are the rarest pet in Neopia. Its going to be hard to trade anything other than a well named UC for one, unless you can manage to get yourself a morphing/transmog potion. Not sure on your first question.

I mean to adopt.. I know of Neopound, but is there any other way of like, finding them for UFA?

My first Q was just wondering if I could transfer the pet I submitted to the holiday draem pet contest to my main, or if I have to wait until the contest is over...

I imagine since its submitted on that account it has to remain on that account to be 'entered', but I dont know for sure.

You can find them in the pound, you can look on the Neopian Pound board and trade pets there, those are the only two ways I know of to trade pets.

That's what I was thinking, and heck even with a teeny chance I wanna do my best xD

I've spent quite a while looking through the pound but I'll keep searching :P

I've tried the boards but nobody's got uFA up there that i've seen yet >.<

Wow.. But that takes like, ages to go through all of the pound doesn/t it? I sat there for quite some time and I just got the same pets over and over again showig up..

Another "another q:"

How do I change the gender of a Neopet?

Either

1) You use the Lab Ray to change it (though the pet might change colors/stats before changing gender.

2) Fight the Lab Ray scientist in the BD and have him change your pet's gender.

3) Buy a 'Mysterious Swirly Potion' (at least, that's what I think it's called) for a big deal of NP and use it on your pet.

I think those are the only ways.

Okay, thanks Jingle Bells! <33

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.