Chocolate...

Kazedo

Ah the age old debate... What goes best with Chocolate?

The answer of course, more and more Chocolate. Haha. :)

I am one of those that loves the double/tripple chocolate stuff, most seem to sway toward nuts or other flavored items to mix with thiers. What do you guys think?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Debate’ to ‘General Chat’.

Chocolate with Vanilla, always and forever. Either that or chocolate with caramel and wafer (Twix bar).

I would say chocolate with almond, but I became allergic to nuts at the age of 7.

But I perfer sour stuff when it comes to candy.

I know alot of people with allergies that still love to eat whatever it is. Haha. My buddy is allergic to Chocolate. :P Poor guy. He still eats it here and there though. (Cant say I blame him) I sure would too.

Twix is ok, but Chocolate with Caramel is where its at. (Carmello. :P) Cant say I dig the cheese stick idea, I dont really do cheese. Haha.

Ooo chocolate with fruit! Chocolate strawberries are one of the tastiest things on the planet.

I love REALLY dark chocolate. Like, 91%. It takes a while to get used to, and you can't eat a lot of it, otherwise you'll taste bitterness for years. But it melts on your tongue! Mmmmm.

I think we have hot cocoa mix. Gonna go make some...

Mint. Chocolate filled with mint is the most delicious thing ever. And if it's dark chocolate, even better.

And I also like REALLY dark chocolate. It's not my favorite thing ever, but it's certainly worth it to have a piece now and again.

Dark Chocolate, ugh. VERY rarely I will get in the mood for a piece if thats all thats there and I REALLY want chocolate, but dont usually like it if I have a choice. Haha. :)

Chocolate Strawberries - I like each seperately, not so much together.

Chocolate Mint - I dont care a whole lot for mint, but mint Chocolate chip ice cream is really good. :P

Orange. I like those chocolate "oranges" that you have to hit, and pretty much anything else that's orange & chocolate. Or any other fruit, really. I also love those cadbury eggs with the yummy fondant filling. And I just remembered they have an orange version, too! Can't wait for them to come out again.

Dark chocolate with mint. Ommmm.

As a British person with British chocolate tastes, I don't generally like American chocolate much (I occasionally crave Hershey's, which is more than most people here I know, who claim it tastes like vomit), but See's. zomg. See's chocolates I could eat forever. The first time I went to America was for Thanksgiving, and there was a See's stand in one of the malls around Atlanta, and the lady said they were only there for the holiday period since they only have stores in the West. The second time I went, I held out no hope of getting any See's, since it was September, and indeed I saw none. Until I was at the airport gift shop, and THEY HAD SOME and I totally squeaked and had my husband buy me...too much. :D

Did anyone say chocolate around here? I'm a huge chocolate fan, I love this stuff!

My top fave chocolate candies do include Butterfinger, Hershey's Cookies and Cream, and Tolberone Swiss Chocolate.

It doesn't stop here, I even have a chocolate gallery on Neopets as well.

There's nothing better than chocolate in my opinion, yum!

Definitely another fan of fresh chocolate-covered strawberries...mmm. The chocolate oranges are good too, though I always seem to make a mess when trying to break them open. It's odd how different American chocolate can be to European chocolate. I've only ever had Hershey's once, and didn't like it at all!

chocolate goes well with nuts <3

hehehe.

and chocolate with wafers..

like KIT KAT. ahh sooo good.

or BOTH nuts and wafers.. like ferrero rocher ! amazing.

I love chocolate.

Oddly I find that chocolate goes very well with tea! I mean the drinkable kind by the way.

And I don't know what American chocolate is like but I know I don't like dark chocolate...cadbury's have long been my favourite, but it could be intersting to see if anything changes now they have been taken over...

@SlightlyCautious

I love those chocolate oranges! My family used to get one every year for Christmas. I'm really excited because I just discovered them in the store here and they come in like 5 different flavors! Orange, strawberry, peppermint, wintergreen, and key lime. I told my husband he had to buy me one. :D

Yay for chocolate. I adore chocolate fondue, especially with strawberries and bananas. And I just discovered this company called Taza that makes the most amazingly flavorful chocolate I have ever had. It has a really interesting texture because they stonegrind it. Go here: http://www.tazachocolate.com/ if you want real chocolate flavor and you're okay with some texture. Amazing!

I've only tasted the american waxy-type of chocolate, and it's good and all melty in your mouth like chocolate should be, but I'll be tasting the European chocolate soon next year. :) I usually have popcorn or strawberries along with chocolate when I want a treat.

I like chocolate with pretzels and strawberries the most, might sound kinda wierd but I like it with popcorn too xP

By the way, I had some chocolate-dipped pretzel rods for Christmas. They actually taste pretty good if you ask me. 0:)