Is it worth it?

Fever

Would it be worth it to buy some of the cheaper PB's off the Wizard and re-sell for slightly more, but still so it'd show up on the Wizard? I'm saving for a desert and royal PB (mainly desert), so I need as much income as possible...

Well that depends if people are ignorant enough to buy into your higher price.

I wish I could say yes, but for the most part the answer is no. Nobody would buy it. If you sold it for exact price or slightly lower, then you're set.

If you happened to buy one cheaper than the rest, and repriced it for what the rest of them sell its possible. If not, then its probably not worth your time. They key on Neopets is the same as everywhere else, buy low and sell high, but if your higher priced than the rest, chances are it wont sell.

Unless you're lucky enoughto find a paintbrush priced lower than the rest it probably isn't worth it. Particularly with big purchases people will shop around to find the cheapest so you are unlikely to be able to sell at a higher price...

stock market is also a good way to earn neopoints, to me sending stuff to art gallery helped me a lot to start saving money, if you get in, they give you 10,000np and a random item, to me was always common PB's, but that was some years ago I don't know how stuff works these days :guiltysmiley:.

suppose you got a speckled PB for 38k .. the average wiz price is 40k .. and you wanted to sell it for 41k , no one will buy it ... you'll have to resell it at a loss .. since the price is constantly changing and people tend to get a little bit competitive so some would go down to 36k or 37k ...

it's only worth it if you found one for , say , 20k .. or if someone mispriced their paint brush .. but that only happens once in a blue moon ...

so in general it's not a good idea .. you might get lucky once or twice but it's not a good money-generating plan .. your margin of profit is very low ..