The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 15

hrtbrk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they didn't even seem to try with this issue of the story. The artwork is nice, but the actual bit of story *yawn*

As for the Step, I think I'll sit back and wait for the clever people to figure out the Fearless Deeds, because I'm just not good at methodical.

For the Supercharger deed, you have to beat the puzzle at least three times in a row. That means keeping the artifact's absorbed energy under 100% for 5 rounds, three times each to gain the achievement.

For over 9000, you have to over-absorb a certain percentage, usually more than 102-105%

Hope that helps.

i have no idea how but i got it lol

Over 9000

What, are you in a hurry? Because clearly we're not.

Hanso yells, "There are Petpetpets on Kreludor who could aim better than you!"

Xandra's blast increases the artefact's absorbed energy by 25.56%!

Artefact energy absorption: 102.04%

Best overall absorption: 94.18%

The artefact absorbs more energy than it can safely hold! Hanso is flung through the air as the energy is released all at once, nearly frying him to a crisp. You'd better try again.

edit: i got 103 percent before but didnt get anything

and i got my supercharger on my 5th time winning only 2 times

Yeah, they didn't even seem to try with this issue of the story. The artwork is nice, but the actual bit of story *yawn*

As for the Step, I think I'll sit back and wait for the clever people to figure out the Fearless Deeds, because I'm just not good at methodical.

The artwork is fantastic as always. But storytelling is the most important part of a story (obviously), and the storytelling is a piece of crap. They're pulling out all the archetypes of storytelling here.

I have yet to beat the puzzle at all yet, mostly because I just started.

For the Supercharger deed, you have to beat the puzzle at least three times in a row. That means keeping the artifact's absorbed energy under 100% for 5 rounds, three times each to gain the achievement.

For over 9000, you have to over-absorb a certain percentage, usually more than 102-105%

Hope that helps.

ooh, that's gonna be difficult until we figure out how this works. I just got triumph after using the ugly paintbrush insult. o_O

Yay, just got Supercharger, thank you!

Over 9000 seems like it's a little more luck-based, I've gotten just over and just under those two figures, I guess I'll just have to keep plugging away at it.

I wish stephie was here...she loved Monkey Island and TNT sure knew how to put a reference on that game in this plot xD

I was sitting there thinking "This reminds me of....I wish I could tell her she fights like a cow..." :D

ooh, that's gonna be difficult until we figure out how this works. I just got triumph after using the ugly paintbrush insult. o_O

Actually it's pretty easy to win three times in a row. use insults that don't insult her magically powers or bring people up that were in the plot, like Nox, studying with faeries, or Fyora. Also try to avoid the Edna one and the Ugly paint brush insults. Any spell over 40% usually ends the game.

The insults I tend to use that increase the percentage marginally are;

You smell funny!

Nobody likes a homicidal maniac!

Being shot at is really nothing new to me. *yawn*

Didn't you ever learn how to use your words?

Could we hurry this up a little? I've got places to be.

There are Petpetpets on Kreludor who could aim better than you!

Have you ever been mistaken for a Very Stinky Cheese and rolled down a hill in Meridell?

I already know how this is going to end. And when it happens I am going to storm TNT HQ and ram their heads into the ground.

I wish stephie was here...she loved Monkey Island and TNT sure knew how to put a reference on that game in this plot xD

Agreed. She was a pretty cool person.