Another Neopets Fail

Shane for Wax

After signing up for the Neocash card sweepstakes (with the birth year 1989 might I add) I checked my email and found an email that is sent out to parents and guardians saying that I had signed up for it, calling me a child.

Seriously, Neopets. I'm not a child. I was never signed up as a child on Neopets. I am almost 22 years old. I signed up when I was above the age of 13. Quit sending such silly emails addressed to my parent/guardian.

Yeah, squirrels are pretty awesome, it's true. :D

But sadly, here we are picking on one of their few flaws, their sad inability to catalogue data efficiently.

I know!

Though they can always catalog data unless it involves nuts. Then they drool. A lot.

Though to the orginal topic, it never happened to me, mainly because I'm under 13.

I took myself aside and said 'what did you sign up for?' and I told myself 'a sweepstakes' and I said 'well so long as I get at least half' and I said 'okay'. And that was that.

I didn't even know that I was getting emails.

Well, I am in fact a minor (14), so I don't mind it too much. But my father doesn't even know I'm signing up for this, so why TNT is thanking him is beyond me.

It ended up in my spam box. I check my spam daily just because some of the places I go to get stuck in spam. I would have never known if I just did what some do and automatically dump spam box.

it seems to me that the squirrels cant count data, but maybe they can count nuts,and that people shold give themselfs lectures. i sugest trying to emberress the neopets staff for waisting your time and squeezingot some NP or NC