What avatar would you like to get next?

Yen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got restock banned as I'm trying for the chocolate avatar. Sigh... at least I managed to snap a profitable item to resell.

I wonder why they intro this avie to require us to act like that and then restock ban us. I mean what do they expect other than keep refreshing to try our luck. <_<

I am actively going for the destruct-o-match avatar.

Not that I'm expecting to get it any time soon though. I consider myself extremely lucky to even get 2000.

Good luck! I tried and tried but my best shot is only 1600+ :(

I think I don't understand those power up uses very much. Which game mode do u think is the easiest to get the avie?

Update:

I managed to feed 1 miserable Kad and got the trophy. Should I continue to try feed them?

75 sure sounds like a long long way to go, given that I only managed 1 Kad in 3 days. :sad01_anim:

What do u guys think? Should I go on feeding or should I just be happy with my trophy?

I need game avatars in general... I've tried for typing terror a bunch and come within about 3 points of it.

I've been trying for some of the random avatars for ages, such as deserted tomb (a year isn't much by the way - I've been trying for longer), discarded plushie, evil coconut (play every day), buried treasure, snowager, edna, etc...

These things hate me.

I haven't tried Kad feeding yet. I would say, practice! I'm sure you'll get more feedings. :)

I'm also trying to raise my BD stats so I can get the Black Pteri avatar.

I'm trying for chocolate too.

i would like the to get the just keep smiling avatar from doing hide and seek but it isnt my luck to get random avartars

Keep trying, dear. That one shouldn't take too long. :)

75 may seem long but stick with inventory feeding! I got the kad avatar in about two months. I often try around 12am NST which is 3pm for me. You generally stand a good chance of getting a feed in.

Yea, will be trying in a while. Hope I can at least 1 before the influx of people comes in. Thanks for the tip!

I need game avatars in general... I've tried for typing terror a bunch and come within about 3 points of it.

I've been trying for some of the random avatars for ages, such as deserted tomb (a year isn't much by the way - I've been trying for longer), discarded plushie, evil coconut (play every day), buried treasure, snowager, edna, etc...

These things hate me.

I haven't tried Kad feeding yet. I would say, practice! I'm sure you'll get more feedings. :)

I'm also trying to raise my BD stats so I can get the Black Pteri avatar.

I'm trying for chocolate too.

Games avies.... :sad02:

Of the randoms, I'm still missing Edna, buried treasure, snowager, brightvale and Skarl-moody. It's been so long, I even wonder if they even exist for me :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks for the Kad encouragement. Yea, I think I should try harder. :)

Chocolate is yet another pain. My RS skills stinks big time! Thank goodness Dark Lurker wasn't all that hard, cos they RS more items each time.

Of the randoms, I'm still missing Edna, buried treasure, snowager, brightvale and Skarl-moody. It's been so long, I even wonder if they even exist for me :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks for the Kad encouragement. Yea, I think I should try harder. :)

I need all those... that's exactly how I feel about them too!

You're welcome! Good luck! I need to try for that one as well.

I've been focusing on and off on the Coconut Shy and Bilge Dice Lucky. (My best winning streak is 7, which I got a 3rd place trophy for.) Either like me very much.

Coconut Shy definitely does NOT like me. :sad01_anim:

Coconut Shy definitely does NOT like me. :sad01_anim:

I do it as a daily and I got lucky one day. Do take note too that the screen kinda hangs and you could be wondering what's going on. Then go to your list of avies and TA-DA! it's there! You'll get a nifty coconut to put into your album too. I stop on that one as soon as I got the avie, so I'm not too sure if they give out different coconuts each time.

I got lucky on Coconut Shy (yea, I got it), but I want the Lab Ray one. I got the Petpet Lab one today (my poor Ghoti... :P), and that made 176.

Lay Ray should be easy enough, just need to wait for the right zap to come along to change your pet specie. ;)

Sigh... the lab always change my specie to something ugly.

I'm now focusing on getting Destruct-O-Match II right now. Managed to get 2300+ at best now, so hope that I'll be getting that one soon! Wish me luck! :D

Random avatars hate me, and I'm not skilled enough to get the game ones. ZDAP is my long-term goal, but first I need enough NP :).

I might try for Jhudora's Cloud again...can't believe they asked for ZDAP on the 20th quest :sad01_anim:.

Random avatars hate me, and I'm not skilled enough to get the game ones. ZDAP is my long-term goal, but first I need enough NP :).

I might try for Jhudora's Cloud again...can't believe they asked for ZDAP on the 20th quest :sad01_anim:.

I luckily got ZDAP for free, but I caused controversy because I went out when I got lent and people thought I scammed the lender.

Now that I got the Sell! SELL!! avatar (thanks to Yen's tip), I'm trying to get the Cellblock avatar. And just my luck, I'm already on tournament 13 and still no avatar <_<

Im only on Tournament 4... xD Its an easy game if you have a good strategy.

Cellblock is a strategy game, so you'd better have a good strategy :D

Seriously though, the gameplay changes after tournament 10. You get to start anywhere, and there are these annoying rocks on the board. I keep running into them because I don't pay attention. I'm starting to think that maybe I should deliberately lose a few games to see if I can get the avatar that way...

I luckily got ZDAP for free, but I caused controversy because I went out when I got lent and people thought I scammed the lender.

Naughty! :D Yea, I got lend ZDAP free by a very nice lender too. It helps when your account looks trustworthy.

Now that I got the Sell! SELL!! avatar (thanks to Yen's tip), I'm trying to get the Cellblock avatar. And just my luck, I'm already on tournament 13 and still no avatar <_<

Annie, you're welcome! Glad I can be of help. ;)

Have any of you tried to play a whole Tournament w/o losing a single round?

It struck me that that might be the trick when I was around Tournament 8, but I simply can't win w/o losing a single round. :grrr:

Now I'm on Tournament 11, which makes it even harder to not lose a round.

Awesome Sauce, maybe you can test out my theory and let me know. It's easier when you're at the levels before T11. ;)

Update:

Doesn't work by my theory 'cos I just got the avie at Tournament 11, Level 4, Match 1. I did lose a few rounds in a couple of levels.

Naughty! :D Yea, I got lend ZDAP free by a very nice lender too. It helps when your account looks trustworthy.

Annie, you're welcome! Glad I can be of help. ;)

Have any of you tried to play a whole Tournament w/o losing a single round?

Ii struck me that that might be the trick when I was around Tournament 8, but I simply can't win w/o losing a single round. :grrr:

Now I'm on Tournament 11, which makes it even harder to not lose a round.

Awesome Sauce, maybe you can test out my theory and let me know. It's easier when you're at the levels before T11. ;)

Some of my weapons have inflated in price due to the plot...maybe that can be my collateral, hmm...

I'm stuck on Tournament 11 too, and on the last round before the gold trophy! Well I guess the gold has to be significantly more difficult than silver :)

Unfortunately, I don't remember how I got the Cellblock avatar, but it was during Tournament 11.

HOORAY !!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You Win!!!

Level:4

Match 1 of 5

Tournament:11

Wins:1 Losses:0

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I give up on the ice cream one, i was so good at the old ice cream machine game (grand master! lol). But there was no avy on that times...

I'm working on the Sell! SELL!! too... I never used stock portfolio before.

Im working on SELL SELL SELL. but i would really like to get ice cream machine. so i never have to play that game again. lol

I give up on the ice cream one, i was so good at the old ice cream machine game (grand master! lol). But there was no avy on that times...

I'm working on the Sell! SELL!! too... I never used stock portfolio before.

Read my post on #11 on Sell! SELL!:

Sell! Sell! should be easy if u have about 1.3+ mil nps. Just buy 1000X KSON before 11:59PM NST and another 1000X KSON after 12:00AM NT and immediately sell the 2000X KSON off if you don't want to risk fluctuations.

Not too sure how much KSON is worth now, but it's probably still at about 600+ nps per share.

I used to quite like the ice-cream machine game 'cos the ice-creams look so yummy! :laughingsmiley:

Yea, it's so hard to get the avie. :angry:

I'm trying to get bullseye one, but i really suck on that game. It's frustrating :grrr:

I'm so bad at games, so if I can do it for bullseye, u most definitely can too! ;)

Just need more practice.

I'm trying to get bullseye one, but i really suck on that game. It's frustrating :grrr:

I found that luck was VERY important in that game. If you can get two balloons in one shot while still hitting the target, you are pretty much set for the avatar. So you just need to hope that you are lucky enough to see two balloons together, AND that you will hit them XD

I want -all- of em. Haha. :) Right now I am trying to knock out some of the hard ones. Been trying to find a lender for MSPP and things like that. Got loaned a Krawk pet for that one, and a Meowclops, so some of em are out of the way. Been working on all the game ones, but some of those seem impossible. Haha. I will beat all stages of X game and get (for example) 500 score, and the avatar needs like 650-1000. :P I dont get how its supposed to get that high.