What avatar would you like to get next?

Yen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have terrible luck with most of the Luck/Chance ones or random events. For the Lever of Doom, do you have to do it once a day, or can you just sit there one day losing tons of NP till you get it?

You can get it in one day if you want, but there's no telling how many times you'll have to pull the lever before you get it.

In my case, I pulled it ten times a day every day until I got it. That way the waste of NP was more spread out.

Yikes. Thats risky. Spending neopoints for an avatar is usually ok, but when you have no idea how much you are spending, its tougher to keep pulling that dang lever... I wouldnt mind if it said "pull the lever of doom 100 times" or something, but the unknown is dangerous

Urgh, I keep meaning to try for the Lever of Doom but I just can't bring myself to spend all that money while I'm (trying) to save for a Woodland Paint Brush :(

At the moment, I'm actively trying for the Meerca Chase and Ice Cream Factory ones, I suck at Ice Cream Factory but I can come pretty close on Meerca Chase.

The Quadrapus and Mootix avatars are adorable but I can't afford them just yet.

I'm working on Ultimate Bullseye II (In which I got 98 points.. FRUSTRATING) and Dubloon Disaster. I'm good at the game but I get bored and say SCREW IT and just quit all the time..heh...xD

The wheel of monotony avatar for me. I've been trying to get it for ages!

Do you do it as a daily? I would think this one comes by quite easily.

I'm now trying for Dubloon Disaster after seeing so many people trying for it on this board.

It sure is going to take a lot of patience and time to reach a score of 2500. My closest? 2300+ :(

No luck for Edna yet though. Think I'll give it a break for a while.

So tired of getting worthless items as rewards from that witch.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got Bilge Dice 24 recently, which was the main one I've been trying for. I'm working on dubloon disaster at the moment, with a high score of 2375! Frustrating!!

Oh man, so many avatars, so little time...

If I would have to choose, I'd say the Impostor Apple or Wheel of Excitement avatar.

Mostly because I don't like when my neopets get hurt or sick... It just annoys the crud out of me, haha.

I should get working on Dubloon Disaster and Faerie Bubbles. My scores for them are very far from the target-1000 and 1600.

Don't you need 2500 and 2000 though? o_O

I should try for faerie bubbles too. That avatar is so pretty. I'm terrible at the game though xDD

Whoops, I misspoke! My highest DD score is 500. Meaning I need 2000 and 400 more points to get there.

I can't begin to count the number of things that go wrong in DD. Mines spawning underneath me, whirlpools appearing out of nowhere, and plain lack of gaming skills.

Whoops, I misspoke! My highest DD score is 500. Meaning I need 2000 and 400 more points to get there.

I can't begin to count the number of things that go wrong in DD. Mines spawning underneath me, whirlpools appearing out of nowhere, and plain lack of gaming skills.

Ohhh gotcha. Do you use the two-mines-at-a-time method or the all in the center method? :)

Wow, I've only seen the whirlpool once o_O