So the krawks are always the dreamies

AllieDream

I am looking for someone with more then on krawk morphing potion to donate one to me. it can be a trans potion or a basic krawk morphing potion. The krawk is my ultimate dreamy and altho i play games and save nps and try for adoption i am never successful at it. I have applied for so many up for adoption ones but since i can draw or do pet pages it never works. So I ask again help me get my ultimate dreamy. Donate one of your many morphing potions to someone who really wants it.

There has to be atleast one person willing to help. lol i knew it

aww man my first post failed

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double (or triple) post. As you are new to the forums, I strongly recommend that you read over the forum rules. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I REALLY doubt anyone is gonna just "donate" such an expensive item to anyone even if it is their dreamie.

You're not the only one that wants a Krawk out there (shoot even I want one) but the only fer sure way is to earn it yourself. Don't give up and keep trying if it really is your dreamie and someday, you'll have your very own ^_^

Right now the Krawk Morphing Potions have went down and hopefully will stay down for a while, just keep on earning, try restocking, stock market, more games, etc.

I have earned over 10 million NP in my nine months of playing neopets on this account. (I played ~7 years ago, but don't remember the old account's password, birthday or e-mail.) This includes spending on things like faerie quests, numerous avatars, the lab map, and island training my pet. I have Premium, which boosts my income by thousands each week. (feel free to neomail me if you would like a premium referral)

I've earned my money mainly by playing flash games and the stock market, as well as some key quest. Now, my bank account is high enough that collecting my daily interest actually increases the interest I will earn the next day! I can see the compounding happening.

You have to have restraint and discipline if you want to earn money. I'm sorry, but begging just won't get people to give you their hard earned cash. You might get a pittance, but not anything substantial-in the real world beggars get spare change, not thousands of dollars.

Earn 25,000 np per day. Spend 15-16k per day on stocks each day, and sell them when they get high. (I sell at 100% increase in value). Put the rest in your bank. Set this as your minimum daily earnings. Feel free to deposit extra earnings beyond this!

If you feel like spending on something, do not take the NP out of your bank. Budget for it, and earn it. Make yourself work for it instead of dipping into your savings. Over time, you'll have good habits, and will suddenly have earned your morphing potion!

Yeah, honestly nobody is going to hand you one for free. For one thing, I doubt there is anyone out there with a whole bunch of Krawk MPs at their disposal. I myself want a Krawk, and I'm saving for it. I only have 110k NPs on hand, which is very far away from a Krawk MP. But I'm not begging.

A Darigan Hissi was my ultimate dream pet. I didn't ask for someone to donate the MP and PB. I worked hard, and in the end I got my Darigan Hissi. I wasn't begging.

When you beg for something, you will end up with absolutely nothing, with the exception of minor pity, which we know you do not want. Everyone works hard for the NPs they get. And they won't spend it on someone who begs, especially when it's someone they don't even know.

I'm saying this the nicest way I can: Don't expect the easy way to getting what you want. Begging will get you nowhere. Nobody expects that treatment, and nobody gets that treatment, no exceptions. Start counting your pennies, use the advise that dasbif gave you as well as the advise that several people will give you in the near future, use the guides we have at TDN, and take note that there is not a single person on this planet that would give away something like a Krawk MP for no cost.

I completely agree with the above. I can't restock which makes making np much more difficult but I've still saved until I have 2 of my dreamies.

Games, stocks and a couple of lucky breaks with things like the Neopian Times. You can get there, you just have to really, really work at it.

But nobody in your wildest dreams is going to donate that kind of item. If I had more than one of something like that I might sell it for a knock down price to someone I knew and REALLY liked. But you are not going to get one donated. But the rest of us are all saving for our own dreamies (Draik and Faerie in my book.)

Some years ago, I decided I wanted a Cybunny. I didn't know about Cybunny day, or maybe such a thing didn't exist back then, I dunno (I had been under the impression that LE pets were only on general release until a certain date, and then never again). All I knew was that I wanted a Cybunny, and I couldn't have one the easy way. And I fruitlessly scoured the Pound, and I begged inactive friends to let me have theirs (this was before the pound had a transfer option, so any trading was a severely risky business) and, nothing. So, the only way for me, was to buy a morphing potion. Which was much MUCH easier said than done, since I'm...well. Lazy. And not very good at games. And the whole Restocking thing, goes right over my head, woosh.

So I struggled, and waited, and sold anything of minor value, codestones and the like, until one day, I noticed that Transmogrification potions were much cheaper than morphing potions, I could almost afford one! Except they'd turn my pet into a mean ol' Mutant Cybunny, and that just wasn't what I wanted! But that was my best option, imperfect as it was. So, clearing out my bank account, and was all over the trading post trying to get the best deal I could on this potion.

With potion in hand, I set about transmogrifying one of my pets, a red Aisha who had recently had a graphical update and was no longer "light" red, but was proper red red, which I didn't dig. And so then, I had me a mutant Cybunny. And the scrimping and saving would have to start anew, until I could afford some nice paint brush that could unmutate it. But at that moment, I remembered that recently, they'd redone the Newbie Welcome Packs, and in an act of fine generosity on TNT's part, given all old users one of these new Newbie packs so that we wouldn't riot. And guess what was in there? Two plain, untradeable, starter paint brushes. One of which was green! My favourite colour! So my mutant Cybunny was painted green, and became a green Cybunny!

To this day, even though he's not fancy, he's not Darigan or Zombie or Faerie or anything desirable, just a plain green Cybunny, he remains my favourite pet, and my proudest accomplishment on Neopets, just because I had to go through so much to get him. He was worth it.

And that is my story. *bows*

Jesse, your story wins the CAV Literary Prize, for Best Purpose.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but once again, follow what these people are telling you. When you save for the pet, it feels more valuable and special knowing that you did it all yourself rather than beg for people to give you something that most people here don't have.

i play until stone cold bored every day before i go to get off i check my shop til, collect and put everything into my bank account.nothing comes out of my bank acount exept intrest that i earned when i do my dailies in the morning.

this will keep saving up

dailies are another way to make money sell the stuff you get from there and you make at least a lillte bit of money.

most of the add games dont give you too much but they are really quick.

i dont think anyone is just gonna up and give you a FREE krawk trans or morph potion. did you?