Attack of the Marblemen

Kuroida

Yeah. A while ago the game used to be around 70pts = 1000np. But a few months ago it changed to 70pts = about 400np. Then, because I had nothing better to do I went back to the game and it was again 70 pts = 1000np....and now today it's back to the 400np >.< Why's the score changing so much?

Hi,

on the 25th of every month, TNT change the game ratio for all the games. A few games never change ratio (such as Fashion Fever), but most of them do. It keeps the game balanced. :)

Because they do it every month. It's done automatically.

An average score at the game should award 300np...

I'd really like to explain the logic behind it, but it's quite complex.

Let's say that because a game was really easy in November, everyone sent low scores (just to get there 1k back then). So the average score of all the players is quite lower than if the ratio had been difficult. If the old 1k ratio must equal to the new 300np ratio, then the ratio goes up.

You can reverse the scenario in your head.

A game usually goes up one month, then down the next one, then up again... Or sometimes it happens on the course of 3 months. It's just how things are :P

I was noticing that with some of the games too, like Chariot Chase. It seems like some games change more often than others. It doesn't make any sense to me either -_-

All the games that have their ratios changed have it done at the same frequency. It's done monthly by an automated system. :yes:

Although I have known them to change it twice in a month...I think it was when meerca chase had a ridiculously low ratio and they must have been getting a barrelful of complaints because it suddenly changed again in the better direction!