New enemy

Mireia

I've just got into the battledome and we seem to have a new enemy with his own fearless deeds...

It's oblivion and it's insanely strong, to get the first deed you just have to fight him :laughingsmiley:

The rest of deeds, I'm not brave enought to fight him again, the first time he killed me with a 800 hp attack

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the second deed "You are doing it wrong" attacking it with a rainbow scroll and a thief dagger. Still losing, obviously, working on the third deed!

Edit: extracted from the boards

Fight Me Once, Shame On You

^ Fight and lose

You're Doing It Wrong

Stop healing him, you cowards!

^ Use any weapons that has any icons which match either icon beside his name

The Three Phases of Evil

He's good at everything... just not at the same time.

^ Every time you battle him you get random icons, there are three different sets of two, you must battle him on every set

Edit 2: Confirmed, I just got my last deed, I fought him with one pet and he had some icons, once defeated I chose another pet to fight him and he had two different icons, I was defeated and with my third neopet (Poor Silhem) he had a different two icons, fight him, lose, and got the deed. Hooray! Nope, now it says the icon change it's every 30 minutes

Edit 3: I forgot to upload the screenie :laughingsmiley:

oblivion.jpg

Edit 4: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BEAT IT! YOU CAN GET ALL THE ACHIVEMENTS LOSING AT HIM!

I'm not seeing the icons change, and I've used my three pets?

Now they say it changes every 30 minutes, so wait and try again later. I thought for every pet changed but as I was reading the neoboards between battles, I probably haven't realised it had past that time from pet to pet... Sorry!

I am terrified, and hate TNT for doing this to me. I most certainly will not be achieving these -_-

I used both dark (ash mote) and water (the freebie scroll) which are the two symbols, but I can't seem to get the healing one...is there anything else I need to do?

For the You're Doing It Wrong achievement, I was only able to succeed when I used a weapon that exclusively did damage to match the icon to his right. Any attack that included other icons didn't work.

I've now got the first two, but not the healing one...do I need to be at full health first? Does the item have to do ONLY that type of damage? As most of my items do more than icons type of damage...

EDIT: I took too long typing and the question is already answered above...wanders off to try again...

I don't think it's important if you're fully healed. He will kill you anyway (sorry ;)) :D

But probably you're right about icons... I'm not much into battledome but I checked out rings and they only have specific icons. For example Cheap Earts ring only have trees :D

I don't think it's important if you're fully healed. He will kill you anyway (sorry ;)) :D

But probably you're right about icons... I'm not much into battledome but I checked out rings and they only have specific icons. For example Cheap Earts ring only have trees :D

Thank you for the advice :)

It worked.

Basically, only look at the right side icon.

If it's air, use cheap air ring (only that and nothing else)

If it's earth, use cheap earth ring (only that nd nothing else)

If it's water, use cheap water ring.

Announcements