Well that's cool.

lazycrazykitten

I actually got something extremely good from underwater fishing. Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water. The only one currently on the TP is up for 3 mil. I think I'm going to sell it, but I do have a fishing gallery, and can set it in there for a while. Anyone ever get this from fishing?

Oh my goodness! Lucky you! That's a pretty amazing prize to get. I would be very tempted to use it, but I would be totally disappointed if it changed my pet's colour to a basic colour. It's probably better to just sell.

Oh my goodness! Lucky you! That's a pretty amazing prize to get. I would be very tempted to use it, but I would be totally disappointed if it changed my pet's colour to a basic colour. It's probably better to just sell.

I'm the same way. I like a sure thing, so I'd sell it and use the NP for what I was really wanting/saving up for.

Wow! Congrats! I've never gotten anything even remotely good from Fishing. 3 mil or so is an incredible profit, so if I were you I'd try to sell it. If you don't get any bites (fishing pun?) then put it into your gallery for a bit.

congrats !!

this never happened to me or anyone I know .. it's very, very very rare ...

my pet is at level 228 and I keep dreaming about catching it or the Mysterious Swirly Potion ..

oh and I would sell it .. since it's an item gotten from fishing not a fishing item (hope you get my drift) ...

:rolleyes_anim:

Pfft, I'd sell that thing so fast, my neopets' heads would spin :P

Gratz! *envies*

HAHAHAHA!!!! I don't think I could have said it better myself!