The Plain of Peace

zhao

Since there's supposed to be one spell that will work, I'm assuming there must be at least one non greyed-out page. I guess we just have yet to find it. What luck >.> I'm going back to the battling stage :P

Hoping to get a collateral on Yblaster/Golden Compass, anyone available?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post asking for items or NP in any form. This is considered begging and is not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Why do people seem to have so many problems with this? I know TDN sadly doesn't have the guide fully updated for this yet, but one can easily find guides that are easy to follow. I am using JellyNeo's, and I've had no problems on my end. Completed containment on my first try, which is where most seem to have issues.

For those of you wanting it, it is http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=faeries_ruin&id=step07_ritual

-Sky

I'm having trouble too, so I'll try the JellyNeo guide. It's just so frustrating -_-

I'm on the book page number part with 1000000 pages. Except they seem to be all grayed out with nothing to click? Am i supposed to search through 1 million pages to find one thats clickable?

Same here... I was thinking that maybe I left it too late to complete the step. Is it meant to be a part of the step that you have to search through pages and pages before you can find a spell? It's more annoying than anything else..

Hopefully it will update, because I'm pretty sure there are no spells left right now <_<

Has anyone managed to get the "Cast Away" deed? I've tried doing every color, and then every symbol, and then the color-symbol pairings that show up in the picture for the deed. I just can't seem to figure it out! Any ideas?!

I don't think anyone's figured it out yet. I've checked several different guides, and they're all showing it as "unknown".

I believe there was a glitch over the weekend where the pages thing didn't get updated. It should be fixed now. Or at least it was a few minutes ago. Sometimes you do have to go through several pages to find one that isn't grayed out. Hopefully, someone will figure out the Cast Away deed or else TNT will comment on it.

I don't think it has to do with finding one of "the" spells. That just wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

Right now the spells seem to be concentrating on the barrier. At some point we will probably get to the main spell, at which point the Cast Away! deed will come into play. That is my theory anyway.

On a side note, this should honestly be called The Pain of Peace, not The Plain of Peace.

-Sky

Right now the spells seem to be concentrating on the barrier. At some point we will probably get to the main spell, at which point the Cast Away! deed will come into play. That is my theory anyway.

I like this theory. It makes me feel a lot better. I really want to make sure I get the achievement.

Well, if I may, I want to dispel the idea that doing a bunch a spells is the answer, so don't freak out over that. And thanks to someone else trying different patterns and colors, doesn't look like it matters there either. I've also tried doing a bunch of the same color or same symbol to see if that had anything to do with it.

ALSO: I believe I found a better way to do guide position for the barrier. Strong in both arms, medium on the leg the arrow faces (if it goes to the right or diagonal right, select right leg) and none on the other leg. Got me up top with almost no trouble unless I was shocked... and in that case, I use the arrow's direction to my advantage to push me where I want.