Step 8?!

Aastra

I get side tracked easily. I'm hoping the steps won't be terribly difficult.

Does anyone know how to do this? I was trying to help out with the barrier but it didn't really explain it and my teams failed twice already. And I just clicked on the spell book. Oh my there are so many pages! :woot:

I know that the suppression part of the community step is really easy, because all you have to do is set up shields wherever the energy spikes are pointing.

Edit: The best way for decoding the spells is to click the three symbols that show up the least on the page.

Woohoo! I figured out stabilization.

The color of the orb = The color of the spell.

The size of the orb= The volume of the spell.

The brightness of the orb = The brightness of the spell.

Great...now to figure out the rest of the stuff.

I must admit, the only parts to this puzzle step that I really can do well are the suppression and the stabilization. I have no idea exactly what effects the spells have on the containment part and the guidance part seems a little chancy for me. I do hope this step doesn't take forever though, every time I've done it so far it's always blown up on me and the other people working with me.

I just figured out Suppression, and it's pretty simple. Wherever the spikes are on the orb, you put a barrier in that direction.

does anyone else find it really annoying when somebody looks like they can do their job, but ultimately fail? i wish i could choose who my partners were...

Stabilization:

use mr. sirius's guide: http://www.neopets.com/~AirforceShadow

containment:

you want the core parts to be at 50, so depending on their percentage, you use the first 4 pairs of hands to increase, or the last 2 pairs to decrease. The lowest increasers have the most stength, and the bottom decreasers have the most strength

guidance:

use evildarkriku's guide

I think I've got the guiding down, you mostly just need to kick it at full strength and use the arms to guide it if there's an arrow pointing directly right or left.

Just be careful not to go over 8 points (eg: strong = 3, medium = 2, weak =1)

This usually moves it 13m at a time for me

I've got a screenshot example, but I don't actually know how to make a petpage so I can send a link...

or this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~jennagirl94

suppress:

look where the spikes are pointing and put shields where they will end up. sometimes, u only have one shield. choose the person that is most important, like the person whose job is most likely to fail, and block them.

deeds:

errand spelling: complete one spell and one barrier reinforcement

a great overall guide to use: http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=faeries_ruin&id=step07_ritual

Lol I was fighting a Minion with the wrong pet and there is that red pteri...

Hope I can still win with my lab rat pet instead of my spoilt one XD

LOOOOL Even the pteri page is glitchy since there are empty spaces in the games collection XD

Edited by savamal

I think we are so noob with the orb...

Xandra wasn't protected at all, wasn't casting the spell and the next one wasn't found XD

I guess Faerieland will crash on Neopia's surface if we go on like this. Winner: EVIL SIDE lol

I think we killed Neopets o.o

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.