The Faeries Ruin: The Shattered Plain

hrtbrk

That's exactly what I've been doing! Not only do you get a temporary free Thyora's Tear but you also keep the Commanders from using it over and over and over again during the same battle. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing 2 or 3 attacks on a row do 0 damage :angry:

Exactly! Although I've noticed if the sticky hands take too long to work, you get a double battle mirror instead, which is not as useful IMHO. Usually by then it was time for me to go all out and hope for a draw anyway <_<

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of battling. Especially since I never battled before so had no use for a good battle pet. -_-

I have a question. I wasn't able to do the 6 up, 6 down achievement, OR the welcoming committee, because my pet wasn't strong enough to beat the conqueror or zealot. Is that going to have an effect on my plot points? I tried really hard, it was just impossible for me...but I have every. single. achievement. besides. that. And I've basically done everything the day it came out. I hope I get a lot of plot points, I've been doing my best to at least cap minions! *unsure*

I just got the It's the Magic Number achievement. Is this the last plot step?

no this isn't the last plot step, there is another achievement for this step that hasn't been figured out yet since the other opponents haven't been released yet. Another step was released today and its a puzzle step. We're getting close to the end of the plot, but we're not quite there yet.

EDIT: What are the caps for the latest three opponents?

Thanx!I should start looking at hose pages more lol! Anyways I've capped the minions which were super easy, the destroyers were ok but I decided to stop at 20 for now, I had problems with them last round.

Minions are now capped! Not too exciting though because I knew I'd get there - they're easy for me. Now for the brutes and destroyers, which are pretty much the only other ones in my reach. I may be able to beat the higher ones a few times, but for now I'm leaving it til I know what the final deed is. If it's like 6 up 6 down I need to save those wins/draws and get them in order. I'll only have one chance to get that sort of achievement with mny stats.

i just capped the commanders, with 24 wins 5 losses and 6 draws. weapons are 2 ylanas blasters, magic marbles of mystery (just bought today, used to use ancient lupe wand), ghostkerbomb, downsize!, purple sticky hand, and the moves sink, burrow, berserk attack, and drain life.

Cant really give much in the way of tips, my BD set is over 16mil and it was hard for me to beat cap with the 200 strength and defense boost and 215hp. the only tip was already said, which is to steal the thyoras tear. I would steal and freeze them on the first move with sink (if it doesnt steal leave and go to status page, heal, and try again), then use double ylanas blasters and berserk, then use two YB and burrow, then one YB, downsize!, and berserk (or drainlife), then use ghostkerbomb and thyoras tear and beserk, and if it wasnt dead i'd say a prayer and use two YB and beserk adn hope i killed it even if it killed me.

Shadow Phantom Fury, Shadow Phantom Zealot and Shadow Phantom Tormentor are out now.

The "The Phantoms' Menace" deed appears to be "beat at least one of each of the nine"

Don't think there is a particular order as I just fought one of each after capping some of the earlier sets and got it after beating the Tormentor

For the last achievement you have to beat them all at least once. FYI!

NINJA'd! ^ Listen up there ^ :P

:crying: There's 4 I haven't beaten yet: Commander, Annihilator, Zealot, and Tormentor. I was just barely able to beat a Conqueror just now.

I should probably invest in a Greater Healing Scroll.

Does anyone know caps for each or at least the less than 100HP ones? I know Minion is 50 and Brute is 45.

caps are 50/40/30 for first three 45/35/25 for second and 40/30/20 for last group

Also, does the first deed need to be in order?

as far as I can tell just defeating is enough (at least I didn't do them in order)