The Faeries Ruin: The Shattered Plain

hrtbrk

It`s that time again! After three weeks of no plot step, we`re heading back into the battledome to face 9 more 'Shadow Phantom' enemies. It has been reported that there are 10 new enemies in total - stay tunes for the boss!

195_63baaec8ee.gif196_df1e2622cd.gif197_ae56e49c4f.gif

Fearless Deeds:

The Phantoms' Menace - Solution: Unknown

Medium Rare - Solution: Use the weapon of medium rarity in a battle (such as the Trumpet of Blasting)

It's a Magic Number - Solution: Beat any one of the opponents in exactly three turns.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure about the second achievement?

I just reached 51 minions and still don't have the achievement.

Really? Thanks for the heads up. I'll correct that now (someone told me that it was).

EDIT: Medium Rare - Solution: Use the Trumpet of Blasting in a battle.

I got the Magic Number and I did cap the Minions and not get the achievement. I will try the Trumpet of Blasting idea!

EDIT: YES I GOT THE MEDIUM RARE ACHIEVEMENT BY USING THE TRUMPET OF BLASTING! I think this might be it. The Fearless Deed also has a picture of the Trumpet. :yes:

...it will be THIS battle where I meet my match haha xD I'm going to wait it out until the weekend to try and fight more minions...I'm just discouraged by another battledome step and my BD pet is now having problems with this new minion! :O

Got 2/3 achievements at least ^_^

I got 'Medium Rare' as an achievement and didn't know why, then I read on here about the trumpet of blasting, however: I don't have a trumpet of blasting. I am not sure if the minion used one on me, perhaps just having one used on you during battle will give you the achievement?

If it isn't that, the weapons I had equipped to the pet at the time were:: Sun Ring, Warriors Round Shield, Flame Reflector, and MechaBerry Bomb

I got my first two achievements, medium-rare and it's a magic number, by taking it easy on the easiest one and using the trumpet of blasting as mentioned above. I'm curious if the last one will be like last time and you have to defeat one of each....

Edit: I've beaten a couple of the first, (I haven't really tried), tied one of the second, but the commander DESTROYED me...so if we do have to beat them all, forget it for me!

Edited by 7_rayne_7

I got 'Medium Rare' as an achievement and didn't know why, then I read on here about the trumpet of blasting, however: I don't have a trumpet of blasting. I am not sure if the minion used one on me, perhaps just having one used on you during battle will give you the achievement?

If it isn't that, the weapons I had equipped to the pet at the time were:: Sun Ring, Warriors Round Shield, Flame Reflector, and MechaBerry Bomb

I've heard this too, seems that it may be any weapon with a rarity similar to Trumpet of Blasting, your MechaBerry Bomb and Flame Reflector are rarity 48 and 40 respectively. The Trumpet is 45.

I got my first two achievements, medium-rare and it's a magic number, by taking it easy on the easiest one and using the trumpet of blasting as mentioned above. I'm curious if the last one will be like last time and you have to defeat one of each....

That's what I'm thinking too, that it'll be just like last time with the six up six down, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.