Beta Testers: Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium

hrtbrk

The Habitarium is now open for everyone to beta test. Head on over to the Games room or click here to start testing out Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium.

Please make sure you send TNT lots of feedback to tell them what you think! :)

*Users are experiencing extreme lag. If this is also happening to you, try playing some other games (5 scores this week!) and try again later!

Straight from their board on Neo:

Posted: 19 Nov 2010 - 9:42 am

We just wanted to update you all on the Habitarium downtime!

Our programmers are currently looking into a database issue and will put the game back up once that's fixed. We're hoping this happens in the next few hours, but databases are jerks sometimes and don't want to listen, so it may take longer than that. Pfft.

When we have more information, we'll let you know. Until then... well, you might want your time free for something else being released in a bit anyway. *shifty eyes*

I like bugs and this is the closest you can get to that here, so i'm going to check it out. My only question is, do we have to spend NP's to keep them alive?

Nope. you don't have to spend anything. There's an option to spend neocash, but it's mostly for items that alter the appearance of the game, so it really doesn't give you an advantage. And once you start to get into the upper levels, you can really start making np from leveling. This game doesn't take a lot of effort and will be a good money maker, especially when they start letting you level higher than 25

Heh, I've never seena massive online game that I was interested in NOT going kaboom seconds after opening the beta :rolleyes_anim: . I guess the databases are allied with the Meepits!

*eyes narrow*

What you tryin to say about Meepits?! :P

• 1 month later...

Um, does anyone else have the problem where the nesters die without you getting new nesters, for example..whenever i nest my mootix and larnikin i get pretty equal spreads of nester/soldier/worker..but with my pinchit i got nothing but soldier and worker, and my nester pinchit just died.