Just spent a fortune...

Secre

Hmm...between codestones, a Brain Tree Quest for the Defenders of Neopia trophy and shares I have spent a small fortune today and am now feeling guilty!!!! Oh, and some new clothing...ummm...I think it's this spending so much on codestones and battle...it's making me lax with np and I am gonna regret it!

I'm now beating on things in the Battledome to make myself feel better...

Anyone else spent too much today?

well when I spent that 130K on the lutra I think that was a lot...but I don't feel very guilty about it :P But everytime I see someone's secret lab map on the trades it makes me feel sad that I'm so poor D: Which is why I avoid the TP now (and also because I don't want another sudden impulse) :P

This has been the story of my life, after I bought my Draik Egg. As soon as I saved up 100-200k, I'd go spending. Books, Stamps, Petpets, Backgrounds, etc. I finally got up to 500k, then spent 200k on Backgrounds. It's a vicious cycle, now that I don't have an important goal.

I'm hoping the 5 scores a day will give me that kick I need to start saving better again.

you need a goal. Me? I have way too many goals.

Right now I spent like +100K just on 4 secret lab map pieces....40K in the bank.....5 more pieces to go! :P

Mathematically I can get about 30K a day with the 5 scores a day thing....which is like 150K this week....which is like....one more piece -_- *sigh*

you need a goal. Me? I have way too many goals.

I have too many goals too, but most I'm putting off. Like paint my Draik a few colors to get clothes. Fire PB for my Jubjub. Brown Petpet PB. Draik MP then Maraquan PB. A Draik Egg/MP for when I get a FFQ.

But for now, I'm focusing on saving, then getting a Royal PB for my Draik.

good luck with that

@spritzie: wow. My goals include: Magmut/169 petpets (on hold). Secret lab map (current). Transmogrification potion for my lupe (...possibly never....) o.0 I also aim for 169 stamps and cards....which I'll work on on Dec 3rd :P Until then. Secret lab map here I come!

I spent way too much on codestones a couple weeks ago. I decided to stop training for now because the codestones are just way too expensive and I don't think it will make all that much of a difference plot wise if I do. I spent a lot on getting some weapons for the battle part of the plot too since I didn't have any before. I am also trying to get the Sell Sell Sell avatar from the stocks so I've got over 500k sitting in there too, although hopefully some day those will turn a profit.

I've given up on stocks. I've had something sitting there for months and it just keeps going lower and lower and lower -_- I'm not dying for the avatar. I don't even have 1 mill in my account let alone in the stocks! D:

I am the exact opposite. All my np seems to migrate to my stocks. I don't really spend a lot at a time. But i do spend the 15k for the stocks every day. When i do spend my np (not stocks) they normally are massive purchases, things for my gallery, or booktastic books I haven't read (expensive).

I haven't been spending anything, and now I feel like I'm missing out on something lol. I have been so busy I haven't really had much time to do anything and I feel a short hiatus coming on :/ I'd rather spend money and be involved in the game, than be bored by my daily activities on it.

I switch focuses too often. I'll get 100k and spend it on stamps, and then the next 100k will be on books. I need to actually set the goal and finish one =P I'm glad I don't BD for the most part... the beginning of the plot was rough, and I backed out of most of the fighting since I have wimpy pets. Even without the plot going on, it's pricy to train them.

I need to buckle down and save for a Lab Map. *nods*

good luck with that

@spritzie: wow. My goals include: Magmut/169 petpets (on hold). Secret lab map (current). Transmogrification potion for my lupe (...possibly never....) o.0 I also aim for 169 stamps and cards....which I'll work on on Dec 3rd :P Until then. Secret lab map here I come!

Which transmog are you working towards???

I am the exact opposite. All my np seems to migrate to my stocks. I don't really spend a lot at a time. But i do spend the 15k for the stocks every day. When i do spend my np (not stocks) they normally are massive purchases, things for my gallery, or booktastic books I haven't read (expensive).

I'm the same on the 15k a day to stocks - I want that avatar! But with codestones as well I'm putting almost nothing into my bank...and that's without my impulsive buys which actually take out from my bank account!!!

Lupe transmog but are like +800K so I can't afford them nor do I want to just yet. All my money's going to the lab map for now and to make due I've painted my Lupe a funky magma :P

And at the end of the day I stuff everything into my bank. The next day I collect the interest and take everything back out :P

i just spent 600k on a baby pb for the avvie and painted my pet and i feel so pooor ]:

idk why but i dont like to use my np ever. i just throw them all in my bank when i get it so i dont have to see it. this 5 score sending is gonna help me get back the 600k by the end of this week so im glad.

I've given up on stocks. I've had something sitting there for months and it just keeps going lower and lower and lower -_- I'm not dying for the avatar. I don't even have 1 mill in my account let alone in the stocks! D:

Don't give up on the stock market! When I started using it nothing went up for months-it's just luck and investing in a lot of different companies.

As for splurging, I'm putting an end to it by telling myself that I will not buy anything over 10K until I get to 5 million NP :P.

I splurged a LOT in the past but stopped when I realized that I regretted all of them (except painting my pet).

I fluctuate with having between one million and two million in stocks... it's my favorite way of earning neopoints because it doesn't require a lot of time and effort.

I splurged on a lab map and some gifts for friends... after I got the Adam avatar, my goal has been to get an Ultimate Riches account in the bank. I've been pretty static though. :laughingsmiley:

I am TERRIBLE at stocks. I cannot figure them out for the life of me. That and Plushie Tycoon. And of course, those are two avatars that I'm dying to get.

There's something very... appealing about having a lot of NPs in the bank. I always spend it so quickly, and then I feel terrible because there are expensive goals I'm trying for.