what Altador Cup V prize should I get ???

Angeló

Hello dear TDN forum members

This is my first thread here , yaay :)

I just realized I didn't claim my prize for the Altador Cup V yet .. I have 15301 points.

The Commemorative Stamp is 5,000 points (which means I can afford 3)

The Waitress Wig is 10,000 points (I can afford one with 5,000 points to spare)

The Jacket is 10,000 points (I can afford one with 5,000 points to spare)

The Mutant Yooyu Plushie is 15,000 points (I can afford one)

What should I get ?

3 stamps ? the Wig or Jacket and 1 stamp ? or the plushie ?? their prices are not decisive on the Trading Post ..

I think the Plushie will be very HTS , the Wig & Jacket is HTS .. and the Stamps ETS .. but I'm not sure , so I want your opinions.

Help me decide please

:guiltysmiley: <_< x_x :( :S

P.S : IT WILL BE AN INVESTMENT TO SELL LATER FOR SURE . I HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING THEM MYSELF

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Debate’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

It depends what you collect...IF you collect o.0

I would personally go for the plushie. Reason? If you don't collect plushies LOTS of other people do! Plus it's the most expensive thing so it'll sell for higher!

Reason I wouldn't get stamps: Since it's the cheapest lots of people have them which means you might not be able to sell them for very high.

Reason I wouldn't go for clothes: not all clothes look good on your neopet and trust me. Almost NO ONE collects clothes so who're you going to sell to? o.0

nice yoda ending ;) :P And that's a very good point....still. I'd go for the plushie because, let's face it. You have a stamp and it'll rot in your stamp album (it's not like anyone's going to look in there!) whereas a plushie, other than re-selling it you can put it in your gallery (where more ppl look) and, if worse comes to worse your pet will still have a toy to play with!

I dont think you should go with the plushie because yeah it can be a toy, but no one is going to see it like the stamp. Plus it is HTS. The stamps on the other hand you should get. Dont put them in your stamp album, wait a little while and then sell them for BILLIONS! :evil: Haha. But really.

I went for the plushie - but then I collect them...and I also got a stamp and some smaller items (including the second plushie!). But the plushie would have been my choice even if I couldn't afford the other items...

I say go for at least one stamp. A lot of people collect plushies, yes, but they also might have gotten that plushie with their points so it might be hard to get rid of. Go with what you think will help you out more in the long run.