Happy 11th Birthday Neopets!

hrtbrk

Yay! Free perks! Happy days! Haven't received any random events yet though...

I haven't either...

Yay! Happy Birthday Neopets. Without it I'd be soo bored :P

Does anyone think they'll be releasing limited edition pets at the pet creator today?

And I've heard that they will, but haven't seen it myself. I've been refreshing, hoping to get one, though the ones I REALLY want, will not be there...

Happy bday neopets

wait, now im not even sure if there rare ..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

First RE for me "An ominous looking Red Pteri flies by. "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything on the site today." *BRAAWWKK*"

Also, it could just be me, but I think the scratchcards odds are different today. I played five crypt of chance cards today and won all five times. Maybe the odds are increased? Out of the 6 spots on 5 cards only 2 blanks total.

I'm PRAYING I get the buried treasure avatar while it's still free :D Though I probably won't. I'm also going to attempt and train my pets as much as possible today. FINALLY got the birthday avatar too thank goodness.

Now if only I could get some LE pets and an RE

I'm PRAYING I get the buried treasure avatar while it's still free :D Though I probably won't. I'm also going to attempt and train my pets as much as possible today. FINALLY got the birthday avatar too thank goodness.

Now if only I could get some LE pets and an RE

Ditto on the avie and the LE's and Re's. I've been on and off for a while and haven't had a single one. :(

Got 2 res.... one is Dr. Sloth... giving me a Grundo Transmogrification Potion (how much is it worth lol) and the other one: Your neopets look hungry. They probably would want a "Yurble Potpourie Pie". Why don't you buy them one (or something like that lol)

Bring on more goodies!

You guys will never guess what I saw! Someone was auctioning a Honey Potion at 100,000... It went up so high lol... No money, no honey.... :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.