This game sure has developed!

applesauce_v2

I used to play this game when I was younger, started approximately 7 or 8 years ago. About 6 years ago I quit and had never thought about it until I saw my roommate playing a Neopets flash game the other day. I decided to make an account for kicks and the nostalgia has made me so happy. My account is not quite yet a day old but I've collected 108 avatars so far and am aiming for some more.

The guides on this website have helped a lot refreshing the things I've forgotten along with filled me in on many of the changes so I thought I'd register and become part of the community!

Hope to see you around! :D

Hi, and welcome back to neopets. I'm kinda like you - but I managed to keep my old account as I took my leave between 1 and 2 years, then came bcak but it was never long enough for my account to be deleted!

But welcome back, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome back to Neopets! I took a pretty long hiatus too and coming back felt so good lol. TDN is really great thank god. I don't know what I'd do without them. It's so crazy how much the game has changes in a few years.

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to TDN. I'm Spritzie. :)

I started playing in 2002 and I would play off and on a lot, but there at the end, I was gone for quite a long time. I just came back last year. :) I hope you find the forums really helpful and that you enjoy it here.

• 2 weeks later...

not going to type as much as i did last time cause i accidently clicked post reply and it did not post it sent me to a page to type it.

but i said that i am in a guild on neopets and we are all about the same age like 19-20 and we talked about how we have all played when we were real young then quit and came back. it seems to be reocurring. probably cause once we graduate we enjoy the simplicity and innocence of neopets. i think neopets is a great website for anyone, open-minded

not going to type as much as i did last time cause i accidently clicked post reply and it did not post it sent me to a page to type it.

but i said that i am in a guild on neopets and we are all about the same age like 19-20 and we talked about how we have all played when we were real young then quit and came back. it seems to be reocurring. probably cause once we graduate we enjoy the simplicity and innocence of neopets. i think neopets is a great website for anyone, open-minded

Yep. I totally agree. Fun for all ages.

And, welcome to the forums. :)

haha yeah i am better at typing terror. today i tried for mutant graveyard2 for the first time and that was really easy surprised i never got it before. only games i am good at getting avatars is petpetrescue, gadgad, and dubloon disaster, the rest are all simple ones haha

when i said i am better at typing terror i meant i am better then my bf. he never played but he cant type or text fast haha. yeah make him get the avi. maybe i will try for it soon.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.