Top Gamer Avatar Struggle

BumbleBre

Im struggling on getting it =/ I have 212 highscores and can't think of any other games that can possible improve it. Is there a list of 250 or something I could use?

If you want, you can look at it: My Highscores

Thanks to anyone that helps in any way :P lol

EDIT-

Got the avatar now :D

Edited by BumbleBre

I've been looking for a similar list too, to no avail :(

I looked at your list, and here are some games, still available, that you could play to get a score in:

Bilge Dice

Bilge Dice Streak (which you'll get automatically after playing enough bilge dice games)

Black pawkeet slots

Brain Tree Quest (you need to do a quest that lands you a certain number of pts... not guaranteed to get a score, I think)

Brucey B slots

Cheeseroller

Clockwork Codebreaker

Dar-BLat!!!!

Deckball

Dice of Destiny

Double or Nothing, etc...

Just take a look at my lookup, there are quite a few more games. :)

I've been going through this myself. I think I need 16 more games. I recommend checking the sponsor games section regularly. They change often, and they don't advertise there's a new game a lot of the time. Also, find sites, like TDN's game guides, just to see what games they have, and make sure you've sent a score in all of them.

If there's any games, you only need to score 1 point and then send your score. It may not look as good on your record but it's a fast way to get to 250 games.

You actually have to play the sponsor games to get to the required number. I went through every single game currently on the site a while ago and there are not enough to get the top gamer without it. And sadly, they have been really cheap with the sponsor games and activities with the plot going on, which I understand takes a lot of effort but I'm still sad with the lack of new sponsor stuff in the past couple months. I'm also trying for it, here's to hoping (I'm at 232)

i dont try to get this avatar as much as other people do, i play to get Neopoints and if that isnt something i can do in a game i dont play it (with the exeption of other avatar games) but wheni feel like actually trying to get the avatar i go down the list of games that TND has. so far(ive only gone through to the 'C's) i have abou 140-150 games done.

Feel free to look at my game list, too. I have the avatar, and I think I have about 400-some games played. Most of them are sponsor games, and as others said, with sponsor games you just have to wait. I'm mentioning it though because I saw that you had some Neopets games that weren't on your high scores, so take a look. Good luck!

I've been playing for 5 years so I've accumulated a LOT of sponsor games over the years. But when I had like 202 games or so I just went to the complete list of games A-Z that is on Neopets. Like you go to the games section and there near the search thing it says something about the A-Z list. Then I just opened a new tab with my list of games I already had scores on and I just played every game I didn't have a score for. It took me a few days to get the avatar. And then, as someone already said, just make sure you have at least a score of 1 and you'll get it in no time!

To BubmleBre: I just checked your high scores and you've got it! Congrats!

I want to start on this but the problem is that most sponsorship games are for US only -_-

Thank you. I would encourage you on trying it ;) It feels great once you finally do it.

Congrats on getting it! I felt so great after I got mine

To BubmleBre: I just checked your high scores and you've got it! Congrats!

I want to start on this but the problem is that most sponsorship games are for US only -_-

I got it recently and I'm not in the US - shows it is possible! Just keep working towards is - and any sponsor games you can play then do as they do make all the difference!

Congrats on getting the avatar. I'm working on it myself still. (Getting close though.)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.