Has anyone ever accidentally eaten a Draik egg?

Kitti

IIRC, they are gourmetfood, so people do feed them to pets when going for gourmet club.

Ouch! That would be one seriously dedicated gourmet investor! Or not even investor...that's either very impressive or plain silly!

I bet it has happened. i mean some people have accidentally let their grarrl eat a bony grarrl club so anything can happen if you aren't paying attention. But yeah it is also a gourmet club item so I'm sure people have eaten it intentionally too.

It's very possible. Like right now I'm aiming for packrat and you won't believe the amount of items I've accidentally fed/read to my pet when I was supposed to put them in my SDB -_-

You'd have thought people would be a little more careful with a multi million np item though like the bony grarrl club or the draik egg.

maybe they were kids and didn't know any better :P Honestly, if it weren't for sites like these I would have never known Draik eggs gave you draiks or that a bony grarrl club gave you an avatar. The actual neopets site doesn't advertise those facts (although they really should) >_> You'd have to go elsewhere (like here) to actually know what you're doing :P

*edit: Actually, if it weren't for these sits I wouldn't have known what avatars were and how you got them anyways

How depressing. Im currently saving for a draik egg and its taking forever. I would cry and than maybe quit neopets if i finally got one and than ate it.

My thoughts exactly. It is taking ages to save up for the darn egg... If i could just sell my super HTT item on the trading post I would be set. haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, if it weren't for these sits I wouldn't have known what avatars were and how you got them anyways

No kidding - I started NeoPets in 2001 and quit because I was frustrated and couldn't figure anything out - I came back in '05 for a while and same thing... I wasn't getting anywhere - so I quit. It wasn't until just a few months ago I came back and I googled help for something and found TDN and was like aha! So THIS is how people are getting by... you almost HAVE to have a guide to get anywhere...

No kidding - I started NeoPets in 2001 and quit because I was frustrated and couldn't figure anything out - I came back in '05 for a while and same thing... I wasn't getting anywhere - so I quit. It wasn't until just a few months ago I came back and I googled help for something and found TDN and was like aha! So THIS is how people are getting by... you almost HAVE to have a guide to get anywhere...

yessss!! Back in 01, there were but one or two neo sites. Thank goodness for the internet! I would have NEVER solved the Altador Plot on my own!

Wow, the fact that people have actually done that literally just made me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine feeding my pet anything that ridiculously expensive. Plus I would want the avatar, and feel terrible simply feeding it to my pet when there are other people who really want a draik/avatar.

I'm usually very very extra careful with these things although I have discarded/donated/mispriced a couple good items before by accident ... however I have never had my hands on a draik egg and probably never will .. so I don't know how I'd react to that ... I'd probably smash my computer then quit neopets .. or the other way around ... ha ha ha

I would eat a 15 million dollars in real life .. but I would never feed my pet a 15 million NP item ..

HA! selfish greedy evil despicable me :evil: