Do You Like my Hubrid Nox plushie?

whattawiseguy

Awesome! I probably could never make anything like that, let alone have the courage to enter it into a Neopets contest :P

Good luck though!

Haha, that's really cool. I wanted to try to make one for the contest too but I can't find anything around the house to make it from. Maybe I'll scavenge around today and play around. And that's really awesome looking for a first try, I'm sure mine will look much sloppier for my first try.

That looks great! I really like the facial expression, completely him. :D Don't forget to list your materials and the time it took you to make it when you submit your entry. And be sure to let us know if you place in the contest!

Haha, your's looks way cooler than mine. Here's mine. I made it out of dish clothes since I didn't have anything else. Do you think it looks like Xandra? She should probably have some clothes though, hmm?

Screenshot2010-11-09at25534PM.png

Edit: I made a 'bath robe' for her out of a wash cloth so I guess its like of like a bath time plushie?