Typing Terror typing problems

Sune

This might seem like a weird question but i was wondering if anyone here could help me with a problem i've been having playing Typing Terror.

The game works perfectly fine for me except for when i have to type the letter 'm', it just doesn't work.. i don't have any other problems with my keyboard whatsoever and the problem occurs on 2 different (mac) computers/keyboards so the problem can't be hardware i suppose..

Did anyone have the same problem and is there anything i can do about it?

thanks!

Yes I have had that problem with many different letters.

Try a different browser, restart your browser or even your computer.

I think it's mainly due to a lot of lag or try a different computer.

Something similar was happening to me. I would be typing and it wouldn't recognize the keys I was hitting at first. I'd suggest submitting a ticket to Neopets about it. Maybe it's an internal problem.

The problem occurred suddenly a couple of months ago, and it only happens on 2 mac computers which use different internet connections. Another windows pc that works with the same network as one of the 2 macs is not showing any problem so i'm guessing the problem hasn't got anything to do with my internet connection or restarting the computer...

I think I already tried firefox AND safari, however i'm not sure about that, i'll check :)

If it still doesn't work then, i should probably contact Neopets?

update:

i'm having the problems on both firefox and safari. AND as from last week Meerca Chase doesn't recognise my arrow buttons :S

this is getting too weird

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This seems like a local lag problem from what's been mentioned - you might want to try playing the games at low quality to improve their performance. :yes:

It took a while to respond to some of my typing too, but not only that, you know how it gives you 3 lives? Well I hadn't lost ANY of my lives, and this bot showed up in my face and the "game over" screen popped up. And none of the robots had gotten close, let alone taken any of my lives. Has that happened to anyone else?

It took a while to respond to some of my typing too, but not only that, you know how it gives you 3 lives? Well I hadn't lost ANY of my lives, and this bot showed up in my face and the "game over" screen popped up. And none of the robots had gotten close, let alone taken any of my lives. Has that happened to anyone else?

I know that happens when the game thinks your computer is moving too slowly - it's to stop cheating I guess. But yes it has happened to me.

I think it's a problem on Neopets side with Mac computers. I've had similar problems with Darigan Dodgeball and Chariot Chase, it would stop after 5 seconds.

I'm not sure if it's to do with Neopets trying to compensate for lag.

Your computers could be too slow.