Negative np from the wheel of misfortune!

Sakurabelle

So I've been trying to get meuka as a battledome challenger and in order to do that, I've been paying quite a few visits to the wheel of misfortune to try and give my pet the sneezles or neoflu. (I know that sounds awful, but how else am I supposed to get meuka?) I always make sure that I have under 1k np in case I lose it. Well today, I lost 600np from the wheel. "Oh good," I thought, "since I only had a little over 550 before paying for the wheel, I really don't lose that much." But no! I ended up with -186 np! Did anyone else realize that was possible? (I know that losing 600np is not the end of the world. I was just really surprised that we could go negative.)

I've never heard of that happening before! Must be some kind of glitch..

Yyou can get sick by using the Wheel of Monotony (that's how I found Meuka, though I'm still not good enough to battle him yet!) - and even if you don't there's a good chance of getting something better than -NP! .. Though it may take you a little time of course

I have had negative NP before. (Almost two and a half years ago) So if this is a glitch it has been around for a long time. As far as I know, it is expected. I had the ghosts steal NP from me and it went into negative.

I was always under the impression that it is only certain random events like the greedy kadoatie and tax beast that take a cut of the NP that you have out.

To your question about Meuka:

If you play the Qasalan Expellibox and get the skull. I think your pet will get sick.

My pet got the Sneezles and unlocked Meuka, for free!

Someone else just posted they got negative 600 after apple bobbing. So maybe this is a new feature? o_O

*waves hand in the air*

I lost np in apple bobbing and ended up with -200np but when I went back to my inventory it went back to 0 (after like 3 refreshes).....I didn't say anything about it because as long as it went back to normal I was fine with it :S

I've heard of NP going negative quite a few times before. Maybe you should submit a ticket t TNT?

Oh, and in Qsalan Expellibox, if you land on the skull, you might also get Reptillasaurus, which is hard to cure... x_x

This has happened to me several times before. I don't remember when it happened or why, but I remember the first time it happened I thought it was a glitch too. That's why they say "Don't worry, you can't go in the negatives" when you play games like Dice-A-Roo.

So I've been trying to get meuka as a battledome challenger and in order to do that, I've been paying quite a few visits to the wheel of misfortune to try and give my pet the sneezles or neoflu. (I know that sounds awful, but how else am I supposed to get meuka?) I always make sure that I have under 1k np in case I lose it. Well today, I lost 600np from the wheel. "Oh good," I thought, "since I only had a little over 550 before paying for the wheel, I really don't lose that much." But no! I ended up with -186 np! Did anyone else realize that was possible? (I know that losing 600np is not the end of the world. I was just really surprised that we could go negative.)

But logically, its impossible to have a negative amount of money...