Apple Bobbing Becomes New Daily!

hrtbrk

i got poisonous jelly. That's not very exciting... I don't think they'll be giving out bags or quests anymore, but that's just my opinion. Maybe that will be an october thing, because the new prizes aren't just spooky foods like they were for halloween.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Little Witch Usuki for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

usuki_witch.gif

Today I had some more "rotten" luck, and I got some Rotten Egg Salad in my inventory once again. Hm, I'm thinking that this daily doesn't like me so much! Maybe something different will happen for me another day.

Now that I think about it, I sort of wish that this was just an October thing. It makes it more fun and special! And prizes given out every day of the year aren't worth as much... But once again, it is free. =D And maybe we'll get something new to do next Halloween, or we'll get quests and bags again. Though I always thought that it was fun going around to the 5 or whatever number of locations on Halloween to collect bags... they didn't do that this year, right?

I think I might have heard of negative np once or twice... but yeah, it's totally weird.

But today I got an Angry Pumpkin! It's not worth much of anything, but at least it was a good thing instead of getting sick or losing np. I'm starting to think that the bad outweighs the good on this daily.

fur_carvedpumpkin2.gif