Warriors RP

-Ryan

Well, seeing as Nom revived the rp section I figureI might as well see if a Warriors rp will work.

Rules:

Atleast be semi-literate.

No godmodding(No invicibility. No-one likes it when miraculously you dodge everything)

You can't kill someones cat unless you get permission from them.

You also can't play as someone elses cat.

You can only have 4 cats at a time(only 4 living cats basically) and only 2 one-of-a-kind spots(Leader, med cat, Deputy, ect...). Also, shared cats count as half a cat for each rper.

Throw a Firestar plushie at me to join.

Clans:

Duskclan and Moonclan.

Duskclan:

They are typically more brutal than anything and care less about boundaries. They have a tendency of being ruled by vicious cats that want nothing but to rule the entire forest. They also however have some of the most intelligent cats, as most of them are born and raised as strategists.

Their camp is a large crater in the ground surrounded by thick trees. Most of their territory is medium sized trees and there are few places where there aren't hills. Prey is usually squirrels, mice, and large birds. Territory ends where the trees end. Border with Moonclan is the river.

TygartsStateForest.jpg

Leader: Name of Cat: TriStar

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect...): Duskclan Leader

Appearence: A white cat with a thin line of black fur that runs along his back. It makes a triangle on his face and his whole tail is black.

Personality: Happy, Kind, Secritive

History(Optional): TBA (If I do become leader, I want to weave it into the plot)

Picture of cat(Optional): None

Clan: Duskclan

Played by: Co

Deputy: (Spot open)

Medicine cat:

Name of Cat: Whitepaw, named Whitthorn.

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect... [sic.]): Medicine cat

Appearence [sic.]: Endowed with completely white, lustrous fur and a piercing tawny gaze, Whitthorn is certainly a singularity; close inspection might find a thin scar of stranger white down the left side of his right foreleg, where a thorn once did scratch him. He is possessed of a nearly eerie grace, and the way he seems to shine in the light of the moon adds to this strange impression, and even when he comes out onto the battlefield to fetch the wounded, would-be assailants shy often from him.

Personality: He is as cold and distant as his appearance might suggest, but considers it more than his duty to ensure that no-one dies when it can be avoided. Given his position, in many situations (especially concerning the ill) his voice prevails over that of the clan leader; in any matter his advice is sound and reasoned, and his predictions, when he makes them, are nearly always correct.

Despite that station, he bears a hearty and almost unreasonable disdain for prophecies of any sort; he thinks that they are never any use before the event has taken place, and afterwards they only cause regret for their existence. All he says by way of explanation, most of the time, is that StarClan sanctioned the exile of the Dusk and the Moon. What friends we have among it, if there are any, are silent.

History(Optional): It is often said that Whitthorn was chosen by StarClan itself for his position, before he was weaned; he scoffs at this, of course, and it is admissible that his remarkable prowess, dexterity and aloof wisdom are traits that any medicine cat would like to find in an apprentice. He had practically taken over the role before he had seen twenty moons, so that his formal inauguration seemed little more than a formality and a change of name. There are whispers, however, that his apprentice life was far more eventful than he would like anyone to know; and that his name has been heard many times in the prophecies of the MoonClan. If anyone would like to cast doubt on his allegiances, though, they need only consult with him to have all their worries in that direction utterly removed.

Clan: DuskClan

Played by: Midtime

Medicine cat apprentice: (spot open)

Warriors:

Name of Cat: Stormheart

Appearence: Completely gray cat with dark stripes along his back. Green eyes.

Personality: Cowardly, rude, and self-centered. Not exactly everyone's favourite cat.

Played by: Ryan and Co

Apprentices:

Name of Cat: Hawkpaw

Appearence: Tanish colored fur. He has long claws that almost seem to hook at the end. Green eyes. Unnaturally small.

Personality: Brave but e fights for all the wrong reasons. Generally greedy and extremely rude.

Played by: Ryan and Co

Kits:

Queens:

Elders:

Starclan cats:

Moonclan:

They are a newer clan to the area but still very old. They are not the wisest cats and usually can be hardheaded, but their hearts are in the right place. They constantly have to deal with he threat of Dusk Clan but other than that they have nothing to worry about.

Across the river from Dusk clan territory, the trees are lighter and the ground is more even. Prey such as rabbits, birds, and large mice are abundant in the few trees, bushes, and feilds of long grass around the Moonclan territory. Their camp is located in a small group of boulders, sheltered by a large tree.

1594903438_aaec4cb940.jpg

Leader: Name of Cat: Icestar

Appearence: Completely white fur and bright blue eyes. Scar across face.

Personality: Cunning, brave, and loyal, but appears to be quiet and hostile on the outside.

History(Optional): Recently became leader after previous leader was killed in border skirmish.

Clan: Moonclan

Played by: Ryan

Deputy: (Spot open)

Medicine cat: Name of Cat: Cloudeye

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect [sic.]...): Medicine cat

Appearence [sic.]: Sleek and cream-furred, with very light blue eyes; she is rather diminutive.

Personality: Cloudeye is gifted, but she has a temper frail enough to nearly lose her her apprenticeship. She is stubborn and bluntly spoken, and difficult to reason with - her mentor once said of her, "Cloudpaw would not believe in living mice if she had not caught them herself."

History(Optional): Apart from that one unspeakable incident (in which she nearly killed one of her patients for trying to go to battle while injured - but you didn't hear it from me) she had an ordinary apprenticeship of unremarkable length, and only twice has a cat died under her ministrations - certainly no fault of hers. Currently she is quite young, though not unreasonably so.

Clan: MoonClan

Medicine cat apprentice: (spot open)

Warriors: Name of Cat: Nightheart

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect [sic.]...): Warrior

Appearence [sic.]: Short, somewhat matted black fur, with eyes of dull grey, and a powerful build.

Personality: Wily and sly, especially in battle, Nightheart nonetheless adheres strictly to the warrior's code, letting his enemies live unless there is no better alternative than their deaths; this hardly makes them feel any better for it. He is generally good-humoured and kind among his peers.

History(Optional): A senior warrior among the MoonClan, Nightheart is the presumptive next-in-line for the position of deputy, though neither Icestar nor the deputy are showing any signs of weariness yet. He has proven himself time and time again, and though he is approaching the point where some might call him 'senior' in a less respectful capacity, he has personally threatened to bite off the tongue of the first cat to suggest his retirement.

Name of Cat: Warmfoot

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect...): Warrior (Mentor of Honeypaw)

Appearence: Pure amber coat

Personality: Warm

History(Optional): Old warrior, almost an elder

Picture of cat(Optional):

Name of Cat: Darkclaw

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect...): Warrior

Appearence: Jet black with deep blue eyes.

Personality: Keep to himself mostly but is very loyal.

Played by: Ryan

Apprentices:

Name of Cat: Honeypaw

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect...): Apprentice

Appearence: Pure amber coat

Personality: Warm

History(Optional): Simple life, almost a warrior

Kits:

Queens:

Elders:

Starclan cats:

Plot:

Tensions were aready high enough between the two clans but after a border skirmish during the winter for some food Dusk clan was trying to steal and the leader of Moonclan losing his final life(Thus making the deputy the new leader) in the fight, all war has broken out. Fights along the border are a daily occurence but on top of that the medicine cat of Moonclan receives an ominous prophecy of a dangerous cat who shall rise to power in Duskclan and bring death to all cats of the forest if not stopped.

Form to join:

Name of Cat:

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect...):

Appearence:

Personality:

History(Optional):

Clan:

Played by:

Just start rping as soon as you make your character. I'll add your cat to the first post when you post it. Btw we need a super villain in Dusk clan.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this series

Name of Cat: TriStar

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect...): Duskclan Leader

Appearence: A white cat with a thin line of black fur that runs along his back. It makes a triangle on his face and his whole tail is black.

Personality: Happy, Kind, Secritive

History(Optional): TBA (If I do become leader, I want to weave it into the plot)

((I am only regretful that word of this series has never reached me before. It seems veritably fascinating, which is a problem as I have exams approaching and the books are prolific; I doubt that merely failing my courses will dissuade me. :sad01_anim:

It seems that I won't be able to join this rôleplay until I have quite finished the series and familiarised myself, which will consume several valuable days; unless a summary could be provided with all the information necessary to manage a passable rôle.

Also, after some preliminary reading, I suspect I will want to control Duskclan's medicine cat, if it is not too much trouble.))

((Then may I call upon corrections for, and elaborations upon, the following:

Set in an alternate universe where cats are sentient, Warriors focuses on a cluster of tribal cat clans who make their livings in a forest, shared with one small human settlement (twolegplace). The main clans are known as the ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan and SkyClan (by which I think you ought to derive MoonClan and DuskClan rather than your current capitalisation), whose law (built up over the course of their co-existence) is known as the warrior's code and mainly serves to keep the balance of peace between them.

Their system is strictly hierarchical: kits (whose names end in kit) are apprenticed to a senior cat on their sixth lunar month (whereupon they gain the suffix paw), while they are trained for their future occupation; once they graduate they commonly become warriors, and gain a new (and varying) ending for their name; clan leaders are upon election gifted with nine lives and the name suffix star, and are accompanied by a deputy; medicine cats have a role similar to medicine men in Native American tribes and are forbidden from intimate relations; females with kits (ante- or post-birth) are called Queens, and are excused from any laborious activity; old cats are called Elders, and have no duty save to perform the rites and burials of the dead (and probably serve as a store of knowledge and lore). Outsiders may on occasion be accepted into a Clan: their age and their merits decide the position they gain.

All five of these Clans pay their respects at the half-moon to the centre of their spiritual faith, StarClan, which comprises all of their dead fellows - each manifested as a star in the sky. They can sometimes speak to them in dreams (something also shared with Native American religions) and otherwise gain wisdom and prophecies through the Moonpool or Moonstone on the half-moon. The only dead cats who do not join StarClan are those who have done knowing wickedness in their life, who are banished to the Place of No Stars, or the Dark Forest; this imparts StarClan with a paradisical quality common to religion - save that StarClan is very definitively real, as are their prophecies, and the Dark Forest (whose inhabitants can reach the living as well).

As for the story, it primarily follows the past and ongoing conflicts of the Clans and their members. Much more than that I cannot really say right now, as the books are proving very elusive. As for your two invented Clans - why and how have they come into being? I have some story concepts if you have not yourself decided.

For now I think I can hazard my entry form, if not honestly begin the story yet:

Name of Cat: Whitthorn

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect... [sic.]): Medicine cat

Appearence [sic.]: Endowed with completely white, lustrous fur and a piercing tawny gaze, Whitthorn is certainly a singularity; close inspection might find a thin scar of stranger white down the left side of his right foreleg, where a thorn once did scratch him. He is possessed of a nearly eerie grace, and the way he seems to shine in the light of the moon adds to this strange impression, and even when he comes out onto the battlefield to fetch the wounded, would-be assailants shy often from him.

Personality: He is as cold and distant as his appearance might suggest, but considers it more than his duty to ensure that no-one dies when it can be avoided. Given his position, in many situations (especially concerning the ill) his voice prevails over that of the clan leader; in any matter his advice is sound and reasoned, and his predictions, when he makes them, are nearly always correct.

Despite that station, he bears a hearty and almost unreasonable disdain for prophecies of any sort; he thinks that they are never any use before the event has taken place, and afterwards they only cause regret for their existence. All he says by way of explanation, most of the time, is that StarClan sanctioned the exile of the Dusk and the Moon. What friends we have among it, if there are any, are silent.

History(Optional): It is often said that Whitthorn was chosen by StarClan itself for his position, before he was weaned; he scoffs at this, of course, and it is admissible that his remarkable prowess, dexterity and aloof wisdom are traits that any medicine cat would like to find in an apprentice. He had practically taken over the role before he had seen twenty moons, so that his formal inauguration seemed little more than a formality and a change of name. There are whispers, however, that his apprentice life was far more eventful than he would like anyone to know; and that his name has been heard many times in the prophecies of the MoonClan. If anyone would like to cast doubt on his allegiances, though, they need only consult with him to have all their worries in that direction utterly removed.

Clan: DuskClan

))

Lets rp a bit while we wait for more spots to get filled up. We need all the top ranks to get filled before we start the major plot.

Bic:

Silence filled the night air except for the gentle buzz of a few insects and the running of a nearby stream. Unaware of the danger around him a mouse happily nibbled away at some of the only food to be found this Winter. Sudenly a paw darted out of the shadows and in an instant the mouse was dead. 3 seconds later found the unfortunate mouse buried to be retreived later and Icestar padding away to find other prey.

He sniffed the air and immediatley fell to a crouch. The smell of Duskclan was strong. He crept stealthily toward the sound of pawsteps and found 2 Dusk clan cats creeping up on eiher side of a bird. Prey that belonged to Moonclan. With a screech he flung himself at the one to the left and rolled into a tree with the Duskclan warrior. The other cat, an apprentice by the name of Hawkpaw, tried to jump into the fray but was sent flying after a powerful kick straight to the chest.

The cat below Icestar, Stormheart, was being battered senseless. In panic he bit Icestar's tail and made a run for it in the split second whee the Moonclan cat was distracted. He darted through the trees and flung himself across the river, rolling onto the Duskclan streambank. He stood then and stared back across. Seeing no pursuers, he left. He didn't notice the hostile eyes watching him as he limped back to camp.

Icestar grunted. More and more cats thought they had a right to Moonclan prey. He decided it would be best to stand gaurd near the stream for the rest of the night.

"Hawkpaw! Stormheart!" something yelled from the bushes, as Tristar, the leader of Duskclan emerged.

"I apopogize for them, I've told them several times not to cross the border," he said, slowly walking along it. He stopped to glare at the cats, who dropped the bird at Icestar's feet and bounded over to their leader. "Ever since the battle, our clan has been hungry, hit by a blight, I'm sure it is Spaceclan punishing us for the death of your former leader, we were reponsible for 3 of his lives lost."

"Keep them off our territory or i'll personally make sure Duskclan knows WHY they should never cross our border. Learn to watch your warriors" Icestar gave the opposing leader ne last glare then stalked off into the long grass of Moonclan territory.

Stormheart turned to face his leader and growled at him. "Why did you do that? It was three of us and only him! We could've taken the bird and much more prey tonight if we dealt with him!"

Hisapprentice nodded his agreement and glared at Tristar with eyes full of hatred, mainly fueled by hunger.

"There is..." TriStar's voice trailed off.

"My leader?" Hawkpaw said, and shiver shot through him like once, as his leader's eyes began to cloud.

Tristar began with a raspy voice that sounded nothing like his own "There will be four, or maybe more, who will the the two from oblivion. One shal have the eyes of mist, another by this will not be brought bliss, the other sings we may have already missed..." he paused for a moment before continuing, "the reign of dusk will eventually insist." As he uttered his last world he eyelids shut and he collapsed to the ground.

The Warrior rushed to him. "Still breathing," Stormheart said, sighing with relief.

"What..." Hawkpaw began, but his mentor interrupted him,

"A message of Spaceclan... we must take him to Whitehorn, NOW!" Stormheart glared at his apprentice, as the two began to drag the leader back to camp.

((Who's Blackpaw? And it's Starclan btw. :P))

Stormheart together with his apprentice dragged th semi-conciou eader into the medicine cat's den and layed him there then stood back to watchand wait to see if he was okay.

Icestar's eyes burned with anger as he carried his mouse back into camp and threw it onto the fresh-kill pile. He padded back into his den and lay down to ponder the nights events until sleep overtook him.

((Hawkpaw, sorry, and Spaceclan is meant to be THEIR version of Starclan i.e the Tribe had something different, so they have spaceclan))

The Leader awoke back at camp, and he saw himself staring at Stormheart. "Stormheart..." he said.

"Not now, rest, Whitehorn should be here soon."

"Wha..." he was about to say more, but fell back to sleep.

(Lol. xD

Oh. Coolidea. :) ))

Hawkpaw, not really caring, padded back to the apprentice den.

Stormheart was beginning to worry. He stared helplessly as the Duskclan leader slipped back into unconciousness.

((Add Hawkpaw/Stormheart to the duskcaln list, played by you and I))

"Where is Whitehorn?" Stormheart murmered, packing around the den.

As Hawkpaw ran off into the woods, he saw a shadow of something running across the forest, as he chased after it, it seemed to get bigger, and bigger. As he reached the highlands of the territory, something happened. He was not sure, the the shadow seemed to leap at him. And in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

Tristar's eyes shot open, "It has begun..."

((Well, I'm not too keen on introducing so many confusing elements into the thus-far well-balanced mythos of Warriors... but it is your rôleplay. :) Aside from that - I apologise for missing so much of the beginning steps. I don't post especially quickly. :P))

Whitthorn arrived late at his den; the moon was high, and the stars bright and mocking. He hated that sensation of being watched; illusion of privacy though it was, he was grateful when, silent as a breath of wind, he slipped into the enfolding shadows of his den.

That peace lasted only for a moment, however; he should have noticed it earlier were it not for his preoccupation, but Tristar lay nearly unconscious on the ground, and Stormheart crouched worriedly over him. Whitthorn swiftly managed his shock - "Move from there; he needs privacy for himself, and I also."

For an instant as he approached, Tristar awakened fully and suddenly: "It has begun," he hissed.

He has seen, Whitthorn knew. Approaching, he commented calmly, "Begun it has, good leader; and you had better rest. I have seen it too, - that shadowed portent, - and I know you will wish to keep vigil. Give me but an hour of your peace and your silence: I promise I will have you well." His tone was gentle, as fitted one speaking to the ill, but suffered no rebuttal, as he began to study his leader.

Evil signs, he thought as he worked - that is all we have heard from the stars and the sky, these past moons. They speak of good and light, evil and shadow; such abstract things they are! and not a word about what should be done to avert it.

I shall have no bliss from this or any other omen, he predicted.

Hawkpaw regained cnciousness only for a moment and during that he glimpsed what he would forever wished he hadn't seen. He shut hi eyes and foused soley on becoming unconcious again,

((Notsure where you're gongwith that, Co. xD)

Icestar's deep sleep was interupted and his eyes suddenly shot open. He stood and walked to the edge of his den. Peering outside the moon looked blood red. He blinked and it was back to normal, but he couldn't shake the feeing of someing terrible about to happen... Or somthing terrible happening currently. He shuddered with cold fear suddenly and dropped to the floor in an unconcious state. Nightmares filled his sleep. Nightmares from Spaceclan warning him of future events.

((Btw, we need A moonclan Med cat. ))

((I could manage a MoonClan cat or two - also Tristar seems ill-fitted for the role of villain, so I've been thinking about filling out a form for his deputy (I have several ideas), if you don't mind. :P))

Privately, Whitthorn suspected Stormheart of suffering from a concussion, since he was beginning to wander about his den; he was not doing any harm, though, and he was fairly quiet, so no trouble was evidently forthcoming. What worried him far more was Tristar, whose breathing was deceptively peaceful, growing quieter by the minute. This was the first time Whitthorn had been confused by an ailment - and abruptly he wondered: Is he moonstruck?

Yes, he could feel them watching, feel their cold, cold grip over every tiny aspect of the world. You give us prophecies of war. No; he was paranoid, as he had so often been told - he ought to ignore it.

Another fancy, far more terrible, struck him. Who in the past - who of all those memories and stories that we have kept over the generations - has not fallen prey to the Dark Forest?

All this he put away. They are powerful, those who dwell in the cold places beyond, but we are our own.

((Tri-Star is not the enemy... Why else would shadows pop out and grab an apprentice?))

Hawkpaw kept hoping it was a dream, but it was not, every time he would open his eyes the shadows would be everywhere.

Tristar lept up, and began pacing, "Too soon, too soon, I cannot call the clan you, I could just be... but... Why, we need clearer signs!"

Stormheart cautiously took a step forward. "Tristar? Are you okay? What's too soon?" Inside he was terrified and he looked like it on the outside as well. He had never seen aninsane cat and right now he thought he was seeing one.

((Half a moment... isn't he meant to be ill? 0_0 Also we had better plan this out; I cannot write properly in the dark about the way the plot should go.))

Whitthorn snapped, "Have you lost your wits? I've not finished, if you start prancing about like that -" abruptly he realised this sort of persuasion was pointless. The Clan leader showed heavy signs of stress and irritation, which were to be more than expected, but the strange onset of delirium had been banished from his eyes, for the moment at least, which darted rapidly about the cave at intervals; there was little reason to keep him down. Whitthorn reassembled his poise quickly, settling motionless with his long, slender tail coiled about him.

As Tristar muttered and spat to himself, the medicine cat listened awhile; then, "Wishing for clearer signs grants us nothing. What knowledge has been seen fit to bestow on us, can only be accepted or turned aside. But it is clear enough - only look at the stars awhile, only hear their voices, and I think you will see as precise a doom as ever we received - little as that might mean.

"These are the signs which you have been given," he went on, "and what they should mean shall show itself soon enough: The shadows have fallen, and five - five already born - will join with four; among them are one whose eyes are mist, and another who dwells in misery yet to be laid upon - I know not who it might refer to," he added, though his suspicions were strong.

He took care, great care, to avoid mention of his own portent, received but hours ago. Nine secrets, he recalled, shall come to light.

And he had to keep every one, to ensure the safety and the balance. Without the perpetuation of them, the war would be ascertained.

((And two MoonClan cats: :P

Name of Cat: Cloudeye

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect [sic.]...): Medicine cat

Appearence [sic.]: Sleek and cream-furred, with very light blue eyes; she is rather diminutive.

Personality: Cloudeye is gifted, but she has a temper frail enough to nearly lose her her apprenticeship. She is stubborn and bluntly spoken, and difficult to reason with - her mentor once said of her, "Cloudpaw would not believe in living mice if she had not caught them herself."

History(Optional): Apart from that one unspeakable incident (in which she nearly killed one of her patients for trying to go to battle while injured - but you didn't hear it from me) she had an ordinary apprenticeship of unremarkable length, and only twice has a cat died under her ministrations - certainly no fault of hers. Currently she is quite young, though not unreasonably so.

Name of Cat: Nightheart

Rank(Warrior, kit, med cat, ect [sic.]...): Warrior

Appearence [sic.]: Short, somewhat matted black fur, with eyes of dull grey, and a powerful build.

Personality: Wily and sly, especially in battle, Nightheart nonetheless adheres strictly to the warrior's code, letting his enemies live unless there is no better alternative than their deaths; this hardly makes them feel any better for it. He is generally good-humoured and kind among his peers.

History(Optional): A senior warrior among the MoonClan, Nightheart is the presumptive next-in-line for the position of deputy, though neither Icestar nor the deputy are showing any signs of weariness yet. He has proven himself time and time again, and though he is approaching the point where some might call him 'senior' in a less respectful capacity, he has personally threatened to bite off the tongue of the first cat to suggest his retirement.

I pray you find them acceptable.

))

((Seriously ,where are we going with this?

It appears that the Dark Forest has been brought into this which I like.

But other than that, agree that we should work out where we're going with this before we continue

Also, both cats added. Thanks Midtime. :) ))

((Med Cats/Leaders both know the prophecy, and Moonclan think it means Duskclan will take over, but it means the creatures of the Dark[Dusk as it will be known] Forest are attacking. Nine will be chosen, 5 from dusk, 4 from moon, 2 are the leaders, and another is Whitehorn, but everyone has a role to play in the war, we'll need lots more people for the plot to really get going, ATM I'm trying to get us to set it up, Hawkpaw was taken as a warning))

((Okay, RP continue))

PART 1

Tristar awoke on the new day, it was dark and sunny, but quite deceiving. As the dark powers were rising, the clans would fight, but he could not think about Moonclan at the moment, the word was beginning to spread about Hawkpaw's disappearance. He will have to make an announcement tomorrow about it.

He paced around his living quarters and walked out to the ledge. Their camp was beautiful. At the eastern end of camp stood his home, a cave behind a ledge, with a way only he can get down. Unlike Moonclan, they new leader was always chosen by which warrior could climb to the top, the deputy always having the first chance. Depending on the time of day, his tower would cast a shadow upon a den, so part of the camp would always be in dusk.

When it was time to awake, the den of the Medecine cat would be in the dusk, and the morning patrols would go out. As it reached the den of the Queens yet to Birth, they would return with food. Once it reaches the first entrance to camp the 2nd patrols would go out, they would return once the dusk reached the apprentice den, it also meant lunch. The 2nd entrance meant evening patrolls, the den of the female warriors meant their return, and the den of the males meant dinner, announcements, and the beginnings of vigils. The Den of Elders would never darken.

Tristar was proud of the the orginization of his clan, and smiled as the morning patrols headed out, just as the dusk from the tower fully was on Whitehorn's den.

He climbed down the intricate tower and smelled the morning air.

((Ryan, please describe your camp ;)))