To Open or Not to Open

Emily

To Open or Not to Open  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Better to Open the Mystery Bags?

• Yes. You might get something worth wayyy more than the selling price of the bag
    • No way. I've never gotten anything good from a bag

Speaking of bags, do you think the Trick-or-Treat bags are ever going to inflate? It's been two months now and the bags have either deflated or stayed the same in price.

They probably won't inflate significantly for a while. The BGs were very popular at first, but now most people who wanted one got it, so I guess they're not going to inflate very quickly.

And I never open bags. I have terrible luck with random things like bags and caps, so I trade/sell mine instead :D

I thought that all I would ever get from mystery items was junk, but then I tried a few NY caps from the NC mall and got a great background. I should try not to do that again though as getting a good prize is entirely dependent on luck :rolleyes_anim:.

I haven't had any bags except for one.

I just like the fun of it, and usually don't stress either way :3

• 3 weeks later...

I used to open them, but most of the time I only got junk... Now I will sell all those I get !

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.