Everythings too large!

Secre

Everything on my screen is too large. The icons on my desktop, my tabs, the writing everything. It was ok not a half hour ago and now it's really wierd. I can't use any of the games in neopets because I need to scroll across the screen! It's driving me insane!

Any idea?

This sounds like an issue in Windows. (If JB's advice didn't work) try right clicking on your desk top and selecting Personalization (if you have Vista) or I believe Preferences for XP. There will be a tab for Display Settings where you can change your pixel resolution. That should fix it.

Jubble Bubble - I'm using a laptop with a broken screen attached to a monitor. I don't have a mouse just the laptops touch pad thing.

But it's not just things on the internet - it's everything on the desktop, any program that I bring up, everything...

EDIT: Spritizie - I've found the settings menu. My resolution is 800x600. Do I need to move it up or down? Sorry, I'm a computer idiot...

Even with a laptop touch pad, there should be 2 buttons at the bottom, where you'd use the right one, to right click, and then you'd go through the same steps.

EDIT: I'm glad you found it. I believe the higher the numbers (Like mine is set to 1600 x 1200) the smaller everything is.

Even with a laptop touch pad, there should be 2 buttons at the bottom, where you'd use the right one, to right click, and then you'd go through the same steps.

Yep, sotty - I was saying I had no mouse to JubbleBubble as the wheel thing wasn't an option. I have found the display settings and the resolution menu...do you have any idea what the resolution should be? Sorry, I'm an idiot.

EDIT: Thanks for replying to my edit - sorry, this probably counts as a double post now! I wasn't sure if you'd pick up on the edit as it wouldn't show as a new post in that new content thing! Thanks I'll give that a try.

EDIT EDIT: Thank you thank you thank you thank you! It worked! I have a normal computer again!!!!

You're welcome :) I'm glad it worked. I know how frustrating it is. Some of my husband's computer games wreck havoc on the sizing of my computer. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.