Step Four

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That amused me too. :laughingsmiley: And Garfield for Forbidden Lasagna Recipes.

There's speculation on the boards that this is a community activity - every room has to be sorted for the step to finish, and you get points for every room you sort. This, obviously, cannot be confirmed, but it's worth considering. Opinions?

how did you guys get 'they're flying off the shelves'?

um anyone there?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This one is fun. I had a computer meltdown and also an energy meltdown so I couldn't be bothered to go to someone elses house and fight shadow thingies, so I only defeated ONE in total on that step =/ boy do I regret that now! So I'm gonna do TONS of these!

The Math Symbol-title is the thing that looks like a lower case N, right?

Well, it certainly beats Anubis Toxicology Reports--though I notice they tossed a reference to that grind in as well. I've got all the deeds now, thanks to the guide here. I rather hope they don't count beyond getting the deeds, except for occasionally netting you a bonus item. I certainly don't want to do a bunch of them.

Ugh, I have the first and third deeds, but I can't get the second...I'm putting them in random orders, (making sure that each symbol isn't on the proper shelf) and I'm submitting before sending away the extra books...Gah, I'm about to throw one of those extra books at the Yurble XD

Ugh, I have the first and third deeds, but I can't get the second...I'm putting them in random orders, (making sure that each symbol isn't on the proper shelf) and I'm submitting before sending away the extra books...Gah, I'm about to throw one of those extra books at the Yurble XD

When you're doing this, are any of the books staying on the shelves?

^ Nope...That's the odd thing, the entire shelf is cleared. I even checked my deeds in case I missed it. My great computer mystery strikes again...

Are you putting the extra books on the shelves as well, or just leaving them on the table? I put everything on the shelves, and made sure nothing was on the correct shelf. That should be as wrong as it can be, I think.

^ Nope...That's the odd thing, the entire shelf is cleared. I even checked my deeds in case I missed it. My great computer mystery strikes again...

I was confused the first time I tried for this one, too - but you also have to put the books that you would throw away on the shelves.

Are you putting the extra books on the shelves as well, or just leaving them on the table? I put everything on the shelves, and made sure nothing was on the correct shelf. That should be as wrong as it can be, I think.

Gads! You beat me to it! *shaking fists at you*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey, I finally got it! Either I kept skimming something, or it was glitchy...Either way, I'm glad I finally beat this round :D

Thanks for the answers, TDNers!

i finnally got it, btw im not going to try to write a guide for this. i just dont think that I can do better than the guide written by Izzy. so thats exactly what im going to do is link to izzys for the people coming in late.

Announcements