Step Four

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this is ridiculous. I've done everything and I still can't get the stupid Son I'm disappointed one.

You need to make sure none of the books are in their proper spots, and you need to still have all of the extra un-needed books. (And place the un-needed books on the shelves as well.

I just put all the books on the shelves and put them in rainbow order by book. It was very pretty. :laughingsmiley: Doing that pretty much guarantees you won't have a single book in the right place. But if you want to be extra-sure, you can make sure you don't have any books of the proper symbol on that shelf.

I was so excited about there being a puzzle, but I had to leave last night before I got to help figure anything out. Bleh. Oh well, hopefully there will be another one after this. :D Onto Brightvale to combat the books!

I didn't really get this in the beginning, and tried several times without understanding anything :P But after reading the guides I completed all the deeds, and thought it was really funny, so now I'm doing it again! I love these puzzles! :D

at first it was more annoying sense the peg puzzle was self explainitory in how to do it, it was just getting it to do it.

then i remembered the second part of "man that was annoying" at least with this puzzle you have 100% control over it.

I actually thought this was a lot easier (and more fun) than the peg puzzle.

Agreed The peg one drove me crazy! Luckily, the guides were extremely helpful. I don't think I would have gotten anywhere without them.

Anyone noticed that now, when you finish the puzzle, it says

"Well, Captain Brynn found her book. But the archives are still a mess! Get down there and organize those books!"

So the book's found. Wonder what it is. :O Let me hazard a guess and say Brynn found the book on the "Harmful Faerie Artifacts" shelf. :P

Anyone noticed that now, when you finish the puzzle, it says

"Well, Captain Brynn found her book. But the archives are still a mess! Get down there and organize those books!"

So the book's found. Wonder what it is. :O Let me hazard a guess and say Brynn found the book on the "Harmful Faerie Artifacts" shelf. :P

That's a good point! I didn't give that a second thought. I really need to pay better attention.

Personally I was hoping for some kind of diversion involving a ridiculously huge sword or explosives cache... but hey, the Faerie Artefacts approach is good too. :yes:

Announcements